[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s tyle/gadgets-and-tech/ne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 9

File: 18137-1t8ewuk.jpg (173KB, 1520x1013px) Image search: [Google]
18137-1t8ewuk.jpg
173KB, 1520x1013px
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/theresa-may-internet-conservatives-government-a7744176.html

ha ha ha fuck
>>
File: luvia.jpg (45KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
luvia.jpg
45KB, 334x334px
>>60481758
>mfw britcucks are getting even more cucked outside eu regulations
>>
>>60481758
>>
>>60481758
Holy fuck is she so poor to fix her teeth
>>
And I thought burgers were bad
>>
Leaving the EU just meant that Britbongs are no longer restricted by things like EU 'human rights'
>>
>>60481909

You might be forgetting what nationality she is.
>>
>>60481970
kek
>>
>>60481758
Who the fuck elected this bitch?
>>60481875
More like a 2nd South Korea
>>
>>60482055
>Who the fuck elected this bitch?
No one, yet.

There's still Jeremy.
>>
File: My sides 4k.jpg (713KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
My sides 4k.jpg
713KB, 3840x2160px
W E W
E
W
>>
And the nominations for best documentary film are:

V for Vendetta
Children of Men
>>
>>60481875
it's already 1984. In some places of london the police can order you to stop and wait for their arrival via speakers integrated into CCTV system.
Imagine this happening just because you dropped some trash outside of trash bin. They got eyes everywhere and they can cuck you anytime, anywhere.
>>
File: 1263938280347.jpg (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1263938280347.jpg
11KB, 250x250px
>>60482522
>In some places of london the police can order you to stop and wait for their arrival via speakers integrated into CCTV system.
AHAHAHA WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>60482552
>he doesn't know
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKvL09AefGI
plus they got facial recognition systems, so you can be fined afterwards for doing shit without even knowing this. They track everyone who's in their database.
>>
>>60482482
>V for Vendetta
Meh, comics were better

>Children of Men
Meh, not really about a police state, but more about a slowly nation descending into chaos because of the can't get children thing

>1984
Novel was better, although I like John Hurt.
>>
>>60481758
I swear to god, it's always you eurofaggots starting shit.
>>
File: JS69400272.jpg (54KB, 615x439px) Image search: [Google]
JS69400272.jpg
54KB, 615x439px
>>60482552
aaaand you can't even have a knife on you to protect yourself from extreme amount of sandniggers and niggers on the streets.
This is some real shit. I will never visit UK in my life. Fuck them and fuck this country.
>>
File: dsc-1904-680x453.jpg (77KB, 680x453px) Image search: [Google]
dsc-1904-680x453.jpg
77KB, 680x453px
>>60482615
>britcunts on suicide watch
>>
>>60481758
>EU regulations require that ISPs and governments ensure privacy, freedom of information, access to information and net neutrality
>far-right politicians think this is a bad thing and start a massive propaganda campaign about how polish immigrants steal your welfare and how syrian refugees come to rape your women
>britbongs fall for it and vote out of the EU
>far-right authoritarian leaders are now free to implement the fascist police state they cream their pants thinking about

You voted for this.
You deserve this.
>>
File: pTn4Tt3.jpg (164KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
pTn4Tt3.jpg
164KB, 600x953px
>>60482629
>((("""great"""))) britain
>>
>It should be ... as difficult to groom a young child on the internet as it is in a community
so, easy for pakis and somalis?
>>
>>60482648
This nigga in the background like
>Fuck no refugees not welcome. What do you think I came here seeking refuge from? Those sand bastards be crazy.
>>
>>60481778
I tried to warn them, but I bet they'll STILL go out and vote for this piece of human garbage.
>>
Why does the UK government think it has the right to regulate companies which are mostly American? Google, Facebook, Twitter... these companies are only obligated to follow US law.
>>
>>60483125
If they offer their services in the UK then they're obliged to follow UK law
>>
>>60482615
>Looking to buy muh first pistol this year
>Already have knives
>TFW my state doesn't have a regulation on how big the knife can be
>State Representative Vance Dennis who, when asked about swords replied, "I suppose you could. It might be a little cumbersome."
>I am within my rights do dual wield katanas and open carry at the park.

Damn son step up that game Britain.
>>
>>60481778
The EU is actually good for this sort of thing because it tempers the "control everything" fanatics. The scandinavians and the eastern europeans (plus Italy and Greece) are very lax on this sort of thing at worst (and very pro-privacy and stuff at best) so they pull the whole legislation towards less insane government control. Outside the EU, the UK, France and Germany would be absolute maniacs that would probably mandate live camera feeds inside your own house or some draconic shit like that.

Internet access is actually inscribed as a basic human right in the EU human rights code, just like access to potable water. Total disdain for the EU is an Anglosphere thing.

t. yuropoor
>>
>>60483235

Only if they have servers in the UK. 4chan offers its services to every country on Earth that hasn't blocked it explicitly (i.e. China), and it is only required to follow US law. Facebook, Google, and Twitter could simply remove the .uk sites and tell everyone in Britain that they will be required to access the .com versions of their sites.
>>
>>60483353
the EU is run by "control everything" fanatics too
>>
>>60483278

Gonna be honest. I live in liberal Washington state, and if I saw someone walking down the street with a sword or a holstered gun, I wouldn't really bat an eye.

Also, everyone has knives. How the hell are you supposed to carve a turkey without one?
>>
>>60483469
Yeah but they can relieve their urges by controlling people who want to control everything.
>>
>>60483469
Only if you believe that any form of government is inherently evil and "controlling everything".

The EU has a fuckton of regulations, sure, but they're pretty consistent and strong on protecting freedoms. Which is why free access to markets,, instead of everyone just doing Trump style import tolls, is only possible due to the EU/EFTA.
>>
>>60483370
you've got it backwards. If these companies are offering services in the UK (ie access to their site) and they are flaunting UK law, then the UK government will have them blocked by the ISPs. That was the idea behind the digital economy bill which passed last month and is now law.
>>
>>60483499
>How the hell are you supposed to carve a turkey without one?
You don't. Turkeys are a symbol of oppressive holiday which glorifies massacre committed on american natives.
>>
>>60483544
to add to this; if they're offering services in the UK then their services *in the UK* will have to follow UK law. Whatever they offer to the rest of the world is up to themselves
>>
>>60483544

So, 4chan blocked in the UK, when?
>>
>>60483513
the EU wants to censor "hate speech" and "fake news" all the same
>>
File: bullshit.gif (222KB, 399x227px) Image search: [Google]
bullshit.gif
222KB, 399x227px
>>60483654
>the EU wants to censor "hate speech" and "fake news" all the same
You should stop believing everything you read on Breitbart.

EU laws regarding freedom of speech is a lot more liberal than UK laws. In the UK you go to prison for saying nigger.

Also, the fake news thing is Google's thing, where they provide info about claims being disputed.
>>
>>60483567

A holiday that we're not going to give up any time soon, thank you.
>>
>>60483678
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/news/en/news-room/20170331STO69330/fake-news-how-to-counter-misinformation
http://fra.europa.eu/en/theme/hate-crime
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-eus-relentless-attack-on-free-speech/18417

zzzzz
>>
>>60483762

You forgot the countless of "piracy" websites that are blocked.

You cannot access tpb on my Yuropoor nations anymore.

Why the USA the only country that respects your freedom?
>>
>>60483762
>spiked-online
>fra.europa.eu

kek
>>
>>60483805
>>fra.europa.eu
HAHA YEAH WHAT IDIOT GETS INFORMATION ON THE EU FROM THE EU ITSELF??? HAHAHAH
>>
>>60483829
>unironically believing jewish lies straight from the mouth of jews
>>
>>60483654
>censor fake news
Much like Trump goes after the media and wants to strengthen libel laws?
>>
>>60483614
Whenever the digital economy act has been implemented, assuming 4chan doesn't comply with UK law. BBFC was given responsibility for working it out, which they're doing right now. When they're done the ISPs can start blocking sites, including this one if they deem it to be flaunting UK law - and this is an 'adult site' so chances are high that it will be either blocked or required to have age+identity verification software at the very least.
>>
>>60483863
relevance?

>goes after the media
what?

>wants to strengthen libel laws
to bring them more into line with europe, shock horror
>>
>>60481758
SHIT IS WORSE THAN THE USA NOW
MANY KEKS
>>
>>60483891
>relevance?
Globalists (EU) are evil, anti-globalists (Trump administration with Bannon) are also evil.

>what?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=trump+attacks+on+media

>to bring them more into line with europe, shock horror
?
>>
>>60481758
congrats on trusting your class enemy
>>
>>60481758
Want to feel grandmummy's tits draped over my cock 2bh
>>
>>60483930
deriding shitty propaganda outlets like cnn is not something to criticise

>Trump administration with Bannon
bannon is excellent, i have no idea why you fucking MUH #RESIST wankers are so shitter-shattered over him and not (((kushner's))) puppetry
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.