[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck so i got a job as a sql/java programmer. The only problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1469233398902.gif (5KB, 200x175px)
1469233398902.gif
5KB, 200x175px
Fuck so i got a job as a sql/java programmer. The only problem is that i barely know how to program stuff.

I know what a method is, what a constructor does and how classes work but other than that im fucked. Like: Whats a Model View Controller? How to program it? I have no fucking idea.

I need to become a pro programmer in 8 weeks. Where do i get started? Are there any good books?

Whatt to do?
>>
Go to udemy, do the best rated Java course there.
It costs about 10-20$ depending on which sale currently is.
You'll learn everything you need to know in that time.
>>
>>60479331
>Got a job
>Barely know how to program
The only reason i know you aren't a pajeet is because you were honest
>>
>>60479331
>Fuck so i got a job as a sql/java programmer.
You people. You make it sound like you lost drawing straws and got the job.
>>
>>60479331

>Whats a Model View Controller?
sounds like an sql thing desu
>>
>>60479331

>Whats a Model View Controller?
What is google?
>>
>>60479331
You can learn everything you need to know about Java (assuming you know basic programming)
in about 2-4 weeks.

Go look up design patterns for Object orientated design
That is all Java programming really is, and it isn't like you are going to be designing these systems
as a junior developer, you are going to get told what to do from other people that know what they are doing.
you just need to know the code monkey patterns to slap some shit together.

I would assume you are going to be just implementing stuff from a already assembled RFC like document
thats how most Java programming I've seen goes.

learn these creation patterns
>Factory pattern
>Builder pattern
>Singleton Pattern
>Abstract Factory Pattern
>Prototype Pattern

Model view controller is a just a way to seperate your application the layman description would be
just to separate your data, GUI, and parts of your program that change your data into different "sections"
>>
>>60479331

How did you get the job?
>>
>>60479331

It's very possible that the way your brain and personality works that you won't ever get programming. Happens to tons of people.
>>
>>60479751
I will tell you a secret. 90% of people who post this shit didn't get any job, they just post it to trigger NEET losers on /g/.
We get those threads daily, usually with funny reddit frog in OP or some other retarded maymay.
Why the fuck do you people keep responding to this is beyond me. neo-/g/ makes me sick.
sage
>>
File: 1494943938220.gif (2MB, 320x243px) Image search: [Google]
1494943938220.gif
2MB, 320x243px
>>60481985
>I don't have a job
>therefore no one else can get a job
>le reddit boggie man is ruining my secrit neet club
fucking christ, /g/ has the worst coping mechanisms
>>
>programming in current year
>>
>>60479331
I honestly never understod how to actually implement MVC, of course i know the theory but everyone says different things about how to implement the shit and communicate between the model, view and controller
>>
I'm trying to learn java over summer

Dis is good thread thanks everyone
>>
>>60482036
>I don't have a job
Sorry to hear that. I would give you some advice, but most likely nothing I will say will help loser like you. Don't give up I guess.
Also who are you quoting?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.