[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you took Computer Science because you thought you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 82641432.jpg (59KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
82641432.jpg
59KB, 358x477px
>tfw you took Computer Science because you thought you could solve P vs NP
>>
And then you realise niggers program better than white bois
>>
for a finite set of possible inputs; it can be solved
for an infinite set of possible inputs; it is infinite to even read the input
>>
>>60476110
I go to a university with a large black population and let me tell you they are simply awful
>>
>>60476378
Yeah well you go to a university with a large black population so let me tell you that while you are correct your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>60476095
Just say P=NP.

Code something complicated and unreadable as your proof.

Your million dollars will be sent by check.
>>
File: headset.jpg (80KB, 1111x694px) Image search: [Google]
headset.jpg
80KB, 1111x694px
>>60476095
>>
>>60476095
P-NP=0
P(1-N)=0

P=0

1-N=0
N=1

Solved
>>
>>60476671
Wrong even if we ignore that you're missing the point. There's an infinite number of solutions here.
>>
>>60476095
How could you look at P vs NP and not realize they aren't equal immediately? I swear that physicists/high-level mathematicians are all retarded.

Then again, what can I expect from idoits who look at things in space that they have no idea about an theorize fanfictions about black holes and parallel universes and try to pass it off as fact.
>>
>>60476774
You are dumb
>>
godels incompletenes theorom

NP > P simple
>>
>>60476378
>university without a large black population
Let's get real for a second
>>
>>60476789
>muh string theory
>muh parallel disemesions
>muh Niel DeGrasse Tyson
You realize that Steven Hawkings and his ilk of celebrity is somewhat of a laughing stock right? He writes a bunch of fanfiction based on theoretical calculations with no new empirical data at all.

No wonder idoits like that gook, Michu Kaku shills for shit like H1B visas, even though Indians can't even code.
>>
>>60476832
>Stephen Hawkings
It's Hawking you ignorant white nignog.
>>
>>60476811
>the set of all non deterministic polynomial problems
>somehow having to do with untractable problems
Anon pls
>>
>>60476095
You know there's still a ton of work but we're getting closer to a proof every day.

There was a summary published last year about the advancement and it's really promising. The types of mathematics that would be needed for such a proof are sure to be useful to the general theory of complexity.
>>
>>60477254
Its Jim actually you ignorant fuck.
>>
>>60476832
>He writes a bunch of fanfiction based on theoretical calculations with no new empirical data at all.

yeah that's usually what happens in a field when your ability to collect empirical data is limited by time and money.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.