[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an in person interview for a net admin position tomorrow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Jeremy.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
I have an in person interview for a net admin position tomorrow
Any tips, /g/? I already know they do not expect me to configure anything during the interview.
>>
File: Jeremy2.jpg (311KB, 834x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy2.jpg
311KB, 834x1085px
Also post Jeremys if you have them
>>
File: Jeremy_stock_model_photo.jpg (131KB, 1118x628px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy_stock_model_photo.jpg
131KB, 1118x628px
>>
>>60475619
>I have an in person interview
>Any tips, /g/?
If you get to the in-person interview, then that means that you qualify for the job. If your skills are what you put in the CV (you did not lie in the CV, right?), and as long as you do not stab anyone in the interview or look at your shoes for 5 minutes straight, then you will get the job.

The only thing that is not in your hands is if some other candidate is better than you, or the same level but asking for lower wages. But there is nothing you can do about that, so focus on not being a sociopath.
>>
>>60475733
everyone lies on their cv
>>
>>60475776
Wrong
>>
>>60475776
Now we know what sort of people you hang around with. You need new friends.
>>
>>60475806
>at the very least
s/lies/embelishes/
>>
>>60475619
alright dude here's what you need to do.

keep awkwardly making eye contact with him, then look away

then after the interview, wait for him to come out to his car

follow him

get in the lane next to him, make awkward eye contact with him, then quickly look away

hopefully he goes to walmart or some shit. follow him inside (without him knowing of course) and go down the same aisle as him, but from a separate direction, so you both make awkward eye contact, but like keep pretending that it's an accident and don't say anything.

you'll get the job man
>>
>typical job post
requirements:
know all things and have a phd.

>actual requirements
know some things and have ever worked in IT
>>
>>60475855
bofh detected
>>
>>60475733
>you did not lie in the CV, right
No. I might have embellished some parts though
>your shoes for 5 minutes straight
Easier said than done, but I shall try my best.
Thanks
>>60475855
I don't have a car
>>60475883
Yeah, my last job was a desktop support job, and in the job posting they said they wanted someone with a degree in comp sci AND commerce.
>>
>>60476082
in my experience, it's best to balance putting every technology you've ever touched with stuff you're good at. flat out lies probably won't help you.
>>
>>60476082
>I might have embellished some parts though
As long as it is something trivial that you can easily fix, it is fine.
>>
>>60476315
>>60476113
I'm not too concerned. My embellishments were unrelated to my skills. I just made my last job sound more important than it really was.
Even if they call my last workplace and ask everything will check out.
>>
>>60476356
Then all you need to do is practice not stabbing people at interviews.
>>
>>60476515
What is it you do besides logical increments by the way?
>>
>>60476562
I am an engineer (mechatronics) by education, but my career has been in programming (9 years). Currently getting my Masters in IT.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.