[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Year 2030 >(((Microsoft))) telemetry reports become valid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1485759427401.png (421KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1485759427401.png
421KB, 1680x1050px
>Year 2030
>(((Microsoft))) telemetry reports become valid source cross-checking of online/offline behavioral patterng
>"According to the telemetry report provided by M$, on 12th June, 2028 you posted "Impeach President X" in >>>/pol/"
>The data shows that your speech patterns matches that of opposition party, and this is troublesome for our regime
>You shared your wish to "kill" all african-american black people
>You want Jews to "go back to the oven", according to the telemetry reports
>You have downloaded contents from various sites without paying any money to the proper creators
>During the previous election you actively shared information against the ruling party that are not confirmed to be true according to our jury
>Your hard drives are reported to contain controversial documents regarding our government leaders and the Rothschild family

Well anon, are you allowing free speech to die?
>>
Nigga, I'm on Linux. Microsoft doesn't know what I'm doing.
>>
>>60457181
>believing this
>>
Look to the bright side, the /pol/ will be fucked.
>>
>>60457227
Nope, you actually mean free speech, not just /pol
>>
>>60457230
Guy, if is for provoking but hurt in /pol/ and /leftypol/ I will support a nuclear war.
>>
>>60457151
FUCK THAT. FUCK THAT SHIRTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>60457214
He's right though.
NSA (or whatever agency your country has) != Microsoft.
>>
>>60457151
>>60457214
>believing this
>>
File: 1474786575587.jpg (55KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1474786575587.jpg
55KB, 640x427px
I like how you most of you guys forget there are entire states that fantasize about this exact thing happening so they can play Rambo.
>>
>>60457151
>As for your right to "privacy," as if having your emails grepped affected you in any way, it is by accident. Forget about the opponents of the government being persecuted. If they are persecuted, which is not their decision of course, (a) it will not be by means of grep, and (b) they'll have to learn to deal with it, like men, rather than whining like little girls.
https://unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2013/06/civil-liberties-and-single-reactionary.html
>>
>>60458610
>deal with it
Yeah that's really convincing. Why was there a need to write this wall of text anyway if you specifically make sure no one is going to take it close to his heart?
>>
>>60457151
If that's the Windows 10 EULA, then why does it say "outlook.com" and "onedrive"?
I mean, M$ are a bunch of evil fucks, but you're not helping your case with this bullshit.
>>
>>60458754
That's literally what it says in EULA. What seems to be the problem?
>>
>>60458773
Link to EULA, I don't see why they'd be mentioning unrelated cloud services.
>>
>>60458793
Put the text and quotes and google away.
>>
>>60458686
>no one is going to take it close to his heart?
Some have, but apparently not you. But then again, it probably isn't a good place to start reading that blog... Anyway. One point of that quote is that whining about privacy won't help you. You don't like the telemetry? Drop Windows. Another, more salient point is that if the government decides to persecute those who oppose it, Microsoft's telemetry won't make or break its ability to do so anyway. It won't even be a major factor. Stalin didn't need telemetry.
>>
>>60458872
You're saying that making it easier to prosecute is not important. Do you lock the door to your house? because let me tell you this, there are people who will be able to break in, even if you lock it it. So you really shouldn't.
>>
wtf I hate windows now
>>
>>60458485
It's also interesting that a lot of those states support the military and have many citizens in the military as well.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.