[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ i need some computer nerds. I get what im asking is probably

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Facebook_icon.svg.png (59KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook_icon.svg.png
59KB, 2000x2000px
Hey /b/ i need some computer nerds. I get what im asking is probably really dumb but its wroth checking. There is this girl who has flirted with me all my life but never made moves?! So here is what im asking. Could someone help me figure out how to hack her facebook so i could figure out how she feels about me?! It would put my heart to rest.
>>
>>60457056
>>>/wsr/
>>
>>60457056
Just ask her out you cuck.
>>
Sent
>>
>>60457056
what's the plan here kid.

you gonna look for her non-public info and hope she has written out a confession of her love for you.

why the hell are we supposed to believe you and assume you aren't some faggot out to ruin someone else's life.

this website is 18+
>>
>>60457056
just google it lmao its simple
>>
You're a disgusting person you fucking asshole.
>>
>>60457056
Sent you a PM with instructions :^).
>>
>>60457056
say hello dont count as flirting
>>
>>60458331
She liked my photo of my new fidget spinner
>>
>>60457244
double sent.

OP, she's like a 6/10, i'll still smash her though :^)
>>
>>60457056
phish for her info faggot. There is no other way to do this unless you hack all of facebook servers to release every single user and password of the entire fucking planet just to get hers.
>>
>>60457056
This is absolutely the wrong approach to women. If she's flirting with you then that's a green light. If you make a move and it wasn't called for than maybe your definition of flirting will change.
>>
>>60457056

>>>/soc/

cunt, you're not mr robot and stalking someone's facebook profile won't help you drop your spaghetti.

Are you me from like 8 years ago?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.