[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My pajeet manager wants me to write a program in AngularJS without

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1485152398168s.jpg (4KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1485152398168s.jpg
4KB, 125x120px
My pajeet manager wants me to write a program in AngularJS without actually having the framework installed on my eclipse IDE and expects it to be functional

How do I tell him he's a fucking moron without getting fired
>>
ask him to help you out and see how he reacts
>>
>>60451495

I know for a fact he has never touched angular
>>
File: 1488296946221.jpg (62KB, 480x443px) Image search: [Google]
1488296946221.jpg
62KB, 480x443px
>>60451480
Just download it maybe?
>>
>>60452084

That's the kicker. I have been trying to download the library for the past 2 fucking days. The entire corporate network is sealed off because shitty gov. Healthcare contractor, so no executable programs can be installed, no files can be downloaded, or even any fucking video sites like Pluralsight be visited without first geting clearance from a manager and getting IT security to do it.

Obviously nor can I just put the library on a usb stick. It's actually infuriating, it takes 4 days + to accomplish a fucking get that should take 4 minutes [spoiler] and he came to my desk today saying that every way I provided to them to actually download it outside the package manager is not feasible so I will have to make due [/spoiler]

Fucking poo in loos
>>
>>60452292
>Can't download a simple library
>Blames pajeet

You're the pajeet now, son
>>
>>60452292
JUST
>>
File: 1311414317896.jpg (38KB, 310x322px) Image search: [Google]
1311414317896.jpg
38KB, 310x322px
>>60451480
>he works for a pajeet!
>>
>>60451480
post his email address. I'll tell him for you
>>
>>60451480

How about you lose the autism and explain the situation to him like a normal person?
>>
>>60451480
>ide
why not use a non bloated text editor instead? looks like that pajeet is a better coder than you.
>>
>>60452346

Did you even read the post

All incoming data not verified by IT is blocked
>>60452518

They actually only use eclipse for production

I couldn't even install another editor if I even wanted to, what they give me is what I have
>>
>>60451480
Go to the requirements page for AngularJS for the Eclipse IDE , print out the requirements and underline that the Framework is required and then show it to him.
If he doesn't get it that's his problem, report to superiors or HR and move on.
>>
File: Virus.png (52KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Virus.png
52KB, 1920x1080px
>>60452445
I have a prajeet boss too
>>
File: 1489835457723.jpg (224KB, 750x936px) Image search: [Google]
1489835457723.jpg
224KB, 750x936px
>>60452292
>Being so dense he doesn't realize Pajeet is trying to get you fired so you can be replaced with his cousin Additri
>>
>>60452084

/pol/ is just the right wing equivalent of /leftypol/
>>
>can't write JavaScript without eclipse
What if I told you that you could write it with notepad.exe if you had to?
>>
>>60454107
This. Do the needful.
>>
>>60454107
AngularJS is a framework. If he doesn't have the framework he's not going to be able to test it.
>>
>>60451480
there's really a lot you could do here, but the easiest would be to set up a trail of communication between you and him where you ask him to explicitly state the unreasonable demands you're set on

if you ask something in an email and he circles around it, make the next reply something along the lines of "i need you to address the fact and reply to the claim that you will not let me download the framework and expect me to use it in development", if he doesn't reply you wait a bit, if he never replies continue making pieces of evidence like this

then you wait what would feel like would be just slightly past uncomfortably long for sitting around and doing nothing (maybe three weeks?) and bring it up to anyone you are supposed to escalate past your pajeet superior, preferably to a white person

if your whole management chain is pajeets then when you get fired use the evidence as a last attempt at unemployment benefits
>>
>>60454290
cant he just use the cdn urls? If he needs the files locally just download them. Why does he need a binary installer? Admittedly I've never used angular but assuming it's just some js files like jquery then what's the problem here?
>>
>>60454379
>Healthcare contractor, so no executable programs can be installed, no files can be downloaded, or even any fucking video sites like Pluralsight be visited without first geting clearance from a manager and getting IT security to do it.
I'm guessing that includes no CDN.
>>
>>60454425
If no cdn then he wouldn't be able to even use normal websites, which could be the case. Op should just quit fuck I would.
>>
>>60454452

Op here

Honestly considering it. I am expected to be the only angular dev in office, and yet even for simple training tasks to showcase my ability to program on such language is being slow walked.

What happens when they actually want me to overhaul a production system and yet can't get the tools I literally need to do my job?

Furthermore, why the fuck is this not getting addressed NOW, before they actually want to implement angular on the front end on something important?

Also to the other anon too late. I realized why projects take forever and 80% of my coworkers are pajeet- they're all related and on job visas. The longer the job takes, the longer they can keep their visa...
>>
>>60451480
You're the one being managed by Pajeet
I think you might be the moron
>>
>>60452084
/pol/tards are most definitely the right wing version of SJWs though. They even tried to get colbert cancelled just like that korean whore did back in the day when he was actually funny.
>>
>>60455208
>80% of my coworkers are pajeet- they're all related and on job visas. The longer the job takes, the longer they can keep their visa...
Trump wants to stop this abuse of the H1B1 system.

All honesty, tell him the truth about the situation and what needs to be done if they want you complete the task. If he tries to bullshit you, hand in your resignation letter.
>>
>>60455208
Yikes, if you don't mind OP, can you tell me what city you're in if you live in the United States?
>>
>>60455208
>>60456558
Please OP reply to this, i also need to know which shitholes should i avoid
>>
>>60456614

Northern florida
>>
as a pajeet myself let me tell you how to tackle idiot pajeets who's rich daddy bought them a college seat and then a plane ticket to america -

1. grow some balls.

2. make explicit written demands, but use really polite, politically correct words.
>I have a humble request. Could you please?
communication-trail is the bane of idiots.

3. go higher in the hierarchy and complain, i.e., after your demands [humble requests] haven't been met in a certain time period - 15 days is more than enough for anything.

4. ??

4. oh and, if you can't grow balls, become NEET.

just because they have the money for a plane ticket to half way around the world doesn't mean they are smart or qualified or competitive.
college degrees in india is like burger in USA. every house has at least 3 kids out of 2 who have them just because [yes, i wrote it right]
the really smart indian kids go after govt jobs, the code-monkey tier half-brained "daddy's money" cunts go after MNC jobs in USA.
Our diplomats are as smart as stupid our IT professionals are.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.