[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there a decent successor to the OnePlus One? >High end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: OnePlus One.jpg (262KB, 1302x1428px) Image search: [Google]
OnePlus One.jpg
262KB, 1302x1428px
Has there a decent successor to the OnePlus One?

>High end specs (on release)
>Off-screen buttons
>Cheap
>Good development scene
>Durable (mine hasn't cracked despite dropping it often)

I'd be down to get the OnePlus 5 when that comes out but I can't justify spending like $450-$500 on something that I'll drop every other day.
>>
Xperia Z2
>>
>>60415775
oneplus 3. it's literally all those things only newer.
>>
>>60415896
>$450
>>
>>60415775

>he fell for the OnePlus meme

screenshot saved, I'll be waiting for OPs butthurt after OnePlus launches the OpePlus 6 and immediately drops all support for the 5 (even disavowing its existence).

The tears of the OP3 users after the 5 comes out will be DELICIOUS...
>>
>>60416756
technically the 3t is 439.

but i mean, that's still in the same range as the first phone. like within 80 bucks.

i would honestly just wait though, see what the oneplus 4 is gonna look like.
>>
>>60415775
>I can't justify spending like $450-$500 on something that I'll drop every other day

>stop dropping things
>easy to justify outlay

problem solved
>>
>>60416990
there's a bunch of custom roms already that are much better than the oxygen os (lineage,resurrection remix, tugapower....)
>>
>>60417145
I have Tugapower for the OPO and it fucking sucks
>>
>>60417023
oneplus 5
Number 4 is considered bad luck in asialand
>>
>>60416990
>>60417503
3t is basically 4 then
Damn das gonna be confusing if they're gonna 4/5 to 6
>>
>>60417577
*Skip 4/5
>>
>>60417145

Because as we all know, unofficial ROMs work perfectly and are as stable as the OEM's ROM
>KYS
>>
I rather get a new oneplus x but have actual support this time.
>>
Just get a Xiaomi Phone, they cone with decent screens and qualcom processors
>>
Nexus 5x if you switch to Google Fi
>>
>>60417949
>Nexus bootloop edition
>>
I drop my OP3 every day. I use cheap Amazon 2 pack tempered glass protectors for 9$. I have a cheap 13$ rubber and hard plastic case that does its job. Even used to have a leather flip case. My phone flew out of my car window turning a corner hard at 20 mph and landed in the middle of an intersection. The tempered glass was fugged but there was literally not a scratch on the phone.

Just buy it homie. But I gotta say. I just download the updates they push out for oxygen OS. And nougat is fucking garbage. Riddled with bugs and crashes for popular apps like Snapchat and Facebook. Messenger works fine though. Anyways. Tempered glass and a screen protector should last you anything short of serious intentional abuse dude.
>>
File: Phoneboy 2.jpg (334KB, 1000x751px) Image search: [Google]
Phoneboy 2.jpg
334KB, 1000x751px
>>60415775
It's still the king

>>60415896
But you need the 835 chip to do gamecube emulation
>>
>>60418003
>he doesn't resolder BGAs
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.