[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Touchwiz > Stock Android Touchwiz is... >Faster >Better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: galaxy-s8-4064.jpg (207KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
galaxy-s8-4064.jpg
207KB, 1200x900px
Touchwiz > Stock Android

Touchwiz is...
>Faster
>Better battery management
>Better features
>Cleaner UI
>Better apps (Samsung Internet >>> All other browsers)
>Better skins on stock apps
>Better overall UI
>MUCH better keyboard

Try to prove me wrong. I dare you.
>>
Japanese elegance > Korean shit
t. xperia
>>
>Faster
top kek
>Better battery management
the first one was funny but this one is just sad
>Better features
like the nonexistent root access and locked bootloader
>Cleaner UI
Hell nah senpai
>Better apps
>more bloat
ftfy
>Better skins on stock apps
And any app that would look good on stock Android looks shit on TouchJizz
>Better overall UI
>Navbar takes up 10% vertical screen space despite phone screen being 160:9 ratio
>MUCH better keyboard
If we consider Gboard the default keyboard for stock, then no

TouchJizzers eternally BTFO
>>
>>60415000
Even if the software is better (it's not), when it has to be run on an atrocity such as the phone in the OP it's still worse.
>>
What's the deal with the big google bar?
>>
no one cares about proprietary closed sub-oses

stop shilling jewish shit
>>
>>60415782
For Google searches
>>
>>60415046
Chinese perfection > both of those

M I U I
>>
>>60416366
You mean Canadian perfection? Because BB10OS is the best.
>>
>>60416380
I think you're talking about Finnish perfection
t. Nokia
>>
>>60415000
Then please explain me why is it that every time a new Samsung phone is released I get tons of updates for a lot of apps with changelogs like "updated to fix bugs with TouchWiz/Samsung Galaxy Newmodel"?

It's because it's a piece of shit and nothing works as expected, so app devs have to put failsafes in their apps in case the user tries to run their app on Samsung.

If they just used the original Android launcher with reskinned icons or something, it wouldn't be a problem. But nooooo, they have to be "original and unique", so it becomes a resource hog among other things.
>>
>>60415000
I too enjoy having my $800 phone lag out of the box.
>>
>>60415242
You're one of those complete autistic type of people who just like to disagree because he has 0 moral values and he'd rather cry and drop down crying on the floor than accept reality.

Go on mate, do tell us about your iPhone experience and how revolutionary it was.
>>
the only people who complain about touchwiz now would be autists on /g/ who have been complaining about it for 7 years nonstop

touchwiz is the fucking goat on android nougat. literally looks like good sex. anyone who's tried it wont have complaints unless theyre a bitter /g/ saltlord
>>
>>60416797
>0 moral values just because he disagrees
are you retarded? Comparing to other OEMs everything he said was true, you're the one that thinks a UI can effect battery life for good
>>60416856
>looks like good sex
oh watch out guys, we have an alpha here!
No one said touchwiz looks bad. All OEMs have standart, nice UI
The problem is it's fucking bloated and it needs 4GB ram and snapdragon 835 to run smoothly
It's like buying a macbook really, when your argument is "muh lookz"
>>
Touchjizz was great with s3 and s4, it ran terrible and was insanely power hungry but had features ahead of its time

Now stock android surpassed the gap
>>
>>60417039
the new touchwiz is basically a better, prettier stock. they cut out all the crap a long time ago.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.