[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know a single / or at least heard of a girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: fucknsa.jpg (113KB, 950x672px) Image search: [Google]
fucknsa.jpg
113KB, 950x672px
Does anyone here know a single / or at least heard of a girl who built her own desktop computer? Why are girls so uninterested in modern technology when ot basically is what made the world worth living in in the last 30 years? All of them ofc use notebooks etc but even if the study something like computer science they usually do it only for the reputation and the future salery and not because they are actually interested. Fuck this world, I want my robot gf asap
>>
>>60414894
Put down the mouse and go outside, sperg.
Computers aren't that important, you socially reclusive computer nerd.
>>
>>60415036
>we have machines that can make computations that were never possible before, almost cyberpunk
>go outside, earn money and fuck bitches like a monkey
>>
>>60414894
Yes
I recently walked my friend through her first build.
Pic related
go back to /pol/
>>
Putting together Lego computer parts isn't computer science
>>
>>60414894
Sadly, it's just how things are, anon. Normies, chads and grills are like >>> 60415692
Enjoy building your own computers and fiddling with tech; it's just not for everyone.
>>
>>60414894
You're seriously autistic. I haven't heard of anyone putting together a computer in the last 10 years other than gaymers.
>>
>>60415226
yfw she uses the >rig yu helped build to hook up with chads and black guys on dating sites
>>
>>60414894
They're only interested in things that get them likes on instagram and compliments. If they post a suggestive picture on Instgram they get a board of 15 years old liking it and telling them they're hot. That's what women need and they don't get that from building they're own computers.
>>
File: meanwhile-in-another-castle.jpg (44KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
meanwhile-in-another-castle.jpg
44KB, 500x346px
>>60417311
>you helped her build a rig expecting sex
>>
>>60414894
>Why are girls so uninterested in modern technology
Because computing is hostile to females
>>
>>60417459
No it isn't. Fucks like OP seem like the kind of people everyone tolerates because they have an once of pity on their hearts.
Women are not interested in "modern technology" -- a laughable term to define as building computers since this goes back as much as nearly 40 years -- because they just aren't. There had been successful women in computing, Like Ada Lovelance, Donna Dubinsk, Monica S. Lam and my waifu and grandma Grace Hooper. Nothing stops women to make a breakthrough in technology or any field for that matter.
But the priorities of most women -- and most people for that matter -- lay somewhere else, and I just love to see you faggots being triggered bu this
>>
>>60417361
>I've never met a girl who doesn't use instagram

>>60414894
OP I don't even know any males who built their own computer.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.