[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I HURT MYSELF TODAY http://nypost.com/2017/05/15/micros oft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 11

File: kekd.png (567KB, 725x729px) Image search: [Google]
kekd.png
567KB, 725x729px
I HURT MYSELF TODAY

http://nypost.com/2017/05/15/microsofts-president-blames-nsa-for-wannacry-attack/
>>
WINKUCKS SUCK MY DICK

Switched to Linux and NEVER going back.
>>
>>60413851
>caring about winblows
>>>/v/
>>
TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL
>>
But he's right.

>find exploit in Windows
>instead of quietly telling Microsoft about it, hoard exploits in case you need them
>gets leaked very publicly
>????
The NSA has the fundamentally wrong idea about how to preserve national security. Instead of making computers more secure to keep Americans safe, they make backdoors in everything so nothing is secure and everything is easier to exploit. They couldn't even do anything against the worm. What are we paying them for if they can't prevent cyberterrorism?
>>
I FOCUS ON THE PAIN
>>
>>60413922
>not even riced
>no tiling wm
>no custom kernel
>ugly font colors
go back to windows you cancer, you make use REAL linux users look bad.
>>
THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL
>>
File: 1492777558130.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492777558130.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>60413944
You're not paying them for anything. The US government is paying them with money taken by force from the people who happen to live in the spot of the land that they control, and they pay the NSA to spy on those same people. The NSA is working as intended.
>>
>>60413973
t. Windows user
>>
File: 1490390702239.png (259KB, 720x567px) Image search: [Google]
1490390702239.png
259KB, 720x567px
>>60413973
>>
>>60413973
Nice try sore windbag.
>>
>>60414141
Fucking spell checker. Well, windbag and windbag is the same thing after all
>>
>>60414027
you fucking idiot.
>>
File: No borders.png (89KB, 600x377px) Image search: [Google]
No borders.png
89KB, 600x377px
>>60414027
>le ancap may may
>>
>>60414027
The constitution gives the government the power to levy taxes you fucking mongoloid
>>
>>60414027
You aren't forced to live in the US? Explain that one mr "taxation is theft because I don't care about the structure of the society that I live in by my own choice and I just don't want the government to pay for shit that is needed for people that I don't personally want to pay for"
>>
>>60413922
Thank me later. There's a GNOME version too.

http://moebuntu.web.fc2.com/home_eng.html
>>
>>60414236
There is nowhere where you can escape being preyed upon by whichever group has the most guns in the area.
>>60414222
>we're stealing from you but here look we've got this document that we can alter to suit us at any time if we want to that says it's okay for us to do that
>>
>>60414282
>>we're stealing from you but here look we've got this document that we can alter to suit us at any time if we want to that says it's okay for us to do that
Yea you love the constitution and all its shit until it doesn't support your paradigm
>>
>>60414342
you seem to be ascribing political views on me that I do not have and have not even emplied that I have through anything I've said.
>>
>thread derailed into poly ticks shit posting
Good work agents! 1$ complementary credit has been applied to your next paycheck!
>>
>>60414282
>[INSERT JUDGE DRED "I knew you were going to say that"]
>"I don't like the fact that someone else bought the land because I want to buy the land and they won't sell it to me because they are the ones that actually invested in it and made it viable for me to live on but I still don't want to buy a plane and fly to one of the NUMEROUS uncivilized islands across the globe because that would require me actually doing work to live there"

Fuck off ancap shitter. Your society is only good on paper. It's exactly like communism. Good on paper, shitty in practice because it relies ENTIRELY on EVERYONE and NOBODY policies.
>>
>>60414282
Social contract.
>>
File: 1492766349252.png (88KB, 391x435px) Image search: [Google]
1492766349252.png
88KB, 391x435px
>>60414416
I'm not ancap
>>
>>60414440
I don't remember signing it. It was thrust upon me against my will.
>>
>>60414442
Whatever you are, you're an idiot. Everything I said still applies besides the fact that you are apparently not ancap.

Buy a plane. Fly to any of the uncivilized islands. Live there.
>>
>>60414480
That's an unfeasible meme option at best, it's hardly more practical than "lmao go live on mars then :^^^^^)"
>>
>>60414472
You do not have to live in the US. You are allowed to leave at any time you wish for any reason.

You're as idiotic as those sovereign citizens spewing "am I being detained or am I free to go?"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHoQhahXwEk

>>60414508
And yet, it is completely true and holds more merit than your taxation is theft crybaby bullshit. You are free to leave at any time for any reason to go anywhere else that you want. If you don't like taxes then you have no one to blame for them but yourself.
>>
>>60414541
All countries do it. Going to live on a deserted island is stupid. Nobody is going to choose that option because it is retarded. But that doesn't make theft okay. It's just theft, it is what it is. Why are you even defending it? They're stealing from you as well.
>>
>>60414236
If you think taxation is not theft it is because you grew up in the US, not in other countries where your monthly wage goes up the wazoo because 56% of it is robbed by taxes that do not help you in any way since your country's services are completely wasted by corruption.
>>
File: Stupid commies.jpg (131KB, 1200x565px) Image search: [Google]
Stupid commies.jpg
131KB, 1200x565px
>>60414591
Why exactly is it retarded? What is the EXACT reason it is retarded? Doesn't it meet every expectation? No government? No taxes? No one to be corrupt?

>>60414607
This is probably the stupidest thing anyone has said so far. Every country has taxes. Every country has corruption. If you don't like it and don't like paying to stay in the country you are currently residing then you can move to any of the numerous islands around the globe to live on. If you have an issue with it, see above.
>>
>>60414653
Then pay me the flight to those islands, since I can't buy flight tickets to do so. OH WAIT you're greedy just like the taxers.
>>
>>60414653
building a hut out of sticks and rocks is not a practical life, it is more convenient to live while being stolen from by those with guns and power. But you sucking their dicks and acting like they have a right to do those things and it's totally moral for them to do so is what's asinine.
>>
>>60414472
You did the moment you were born and decided to continue living in whatever country you live now.
>>
>>60414720
I was in no state to sign a lifetime legally binding contract when I was 0 days old.
>>
>>60414701
No they don't. Buy your own plane or build one. You're complaining about a PRIVATE COMPANY charging you to fly somewhere? Isn't that kek worthy

>>60414708
>"I want to live in a first world country that already exists but I don't want to pay taxes to pay for the things being built and to fuel the entire socienty."
>"I ALSO don't want to put any effort into creating my OWN society that I don't need to pay taxes to because that would require infrastructure and money/materials that I do not have and cannot accumulate without mass payment system being fueled by the citizens that inhabit my area"

And this is why ancap and every other anarcho societies are retarded. You don't even think outside of "taxation is theft" and what taxes are and why they exist.

>>60414743
But you are allowed from when you are 0 seconds old to leave at any time you wish. You are voluntarily staying in the country.
>>
>>60414771
Ah yes, shell $1.000.000 I have just laying around here to buy a plane or buy the parts to build one, how convenient! /s
>>
>>60414771
I never expressed that I wanted any of those things because they are unrealistic. I'm simply saying that what governments do, and the root of authority, is nothing more than forceful coercion upon people who accept only because they are not in a position to fight back. Why are you so indoctrinated in to thinking that what they do is just?
>>
>>60414222
The world would be a happier place if people would just strictly stick to the Constitution. There's no need to interpret anything. Everything is laid out perfectly and we are all equals in it's eyes.
>>
>>60414027
Private property is theft.
>>
>>60414809
>buy a cesna for $5k
>somehow hard when you aren't paying for housing to stay in and are planning on leaving the country
>this is more exensive than just buying a ticket from a PRIVATE COMPANY NOT OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT AKA THE EXACT THING YOU WANT
wew
>>60414829
>forceful
Leave at any time. It isn't forceful. YOU are VOLUNTARILY staying in the country. Why are you so indoctrinated in to thinking that it is somehow the governments fault that YOU are VOLUNTARILY staying in their country?

Unless either of you can come up with a reason that you are being FORCED TO STAY in the country besides criminal punishment than it seems like you're just shitposting at this point about things you CAN CHANGE and just won't because it takes effort.
>>
>>60414886

>>60414829
meant for >>60414813
>>
>>60414051
t. Ubuntoddler
>>
>>60414886
Just to give you a perspective on things: I'm a non-US citizen, my monthly wage is the equivalent of $400, and 56% of that is eaten by taxes.
Also, a plane ticket to let's say, Java is about $30.000 here.

Do you understand now?
>>
>>60414886
I am not leaving because as I have stated numerous times it is more convenient to put up with being stolen from by the government. But that doesn't mean it is right or I consent to it. Now answer my question: why do you think it is just for the government to do what it does? And don't spout that you can leave, leaving to a deserted island is not an option for me and for everybody except millionaires.
>>
File: Discarded.jpg (81KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
Discarded.jpg
81KB, 680x680px
>>60414929
Boat. You don't even need a plane and a boat is free. Chop some wood. Get going.

>>60414933
>more convenient
stopped reading right there. image related

>hurr durr I don't want to put effort into leaving something that I don't enjoy and can leave at ANY TIME and I am VOLUNTARILY staying in
>>
>>60414027
t. Nigger
>>
File: 1493762929080.png (364KB, 968x909px) Image search: [Google]
1493762929080.png
364KB, 968x909px
>>60414964
so you have no argument and now you're just going to pretend you were trolling the entire time, knowing that you have been intellectually bested. It has been fun.
>>
>>60414964
Ah yes, cut the wood that my country deems legal to protect to make a boat. That'll sure fly with the police officers.
>>
>>60413922

>fell for loonix meme
>using gallium
>not using AMDGPU-PRO

Just go back to Windows, faggot.
>>
>>60414970
t. butthurt NSA agent
>>
>>60414992
>no argument
>said the person that LITERALLY IS VOLUNTARILY STAYING in the country they don't enjoy because it takes effort

How you say I have no argument is astounding and must take leaps across the mind to think but in the end you STILL cannot think of how you are FORCED to stay in the country.

>>60414994
Walk to the next country. Pay for some wood in your current country with $400. Either of these work.

Both of you complain about things you can change at any time. You just don't want to because it's easy to complain.
>>
>>60414027
I wonder how a anarchic society would function.. not the sort of world's gone to shit and it's everyone for themselves type anarchism but the no government, corporation run meritocracy. It's an interesting scenario.
>>
>>60415062
Well, I'll starve if I buy $400 worth of food. And when I go to the next country, how will I get food, water, and necessities? I'm VOLUNTARILY going to become a pariah?
>>
File: (you).jpg (61KB, 500x354px) Image search: [Google]
(you).jpg
61KB, 500x354px
>>60415062
>>
>>60415109
*of wood
>>
>>60415109
>can spend $400 on food in 1 month
Well either you're a fatass or you don't know how to make anything and just buy shit from mcdonalds or another fast food chain every day.

>>60415114
>LITERALLY (not figuratively, LITERALLY) said the words "more convenient to stay"
>LITERALLY (not figuratively, LITERALLY) proved himself wrong
>now spamming (You) images
>>
>>60415114
H..Hi.. I'm a ultragigameganewfag
What is this (you) and how does one get them?
>>
>>60415133
>>60415154
Just saw the updated text. $400 of wood is A LOT of wood. You can make a boat out of that easily. It won't be a massive ship like in the 1700s, (by the way, how do you think europe got to the US? planes?) but you will be able to use it.
>>
>>60415154
See this:
>>60415133
>>
@60415154
The fact that it is more convenient to stay and suffer through being robbed does not negate the fact that taxation is theft.
If I was in a nuclear bomb shelter and the guy sitting behind me kept kicking the back of my seat, but I stayed because leaving would mean certain death that doesn't make him kicking the back of my seat not annoying. But you understand what I meant, and are now pretending to be retarded. No more (you)s for you.
>>
>>60414607

>Thinks the US is the only country with taxes
>Thinks US taxes are even remotely high

Wew lad
>>
>>60415189
I'm not saying $400 of wood is bad, but how will I survive being a lawless pariah on the other country? Think of the future actions after the boat.
>>
>>60413973
>if you do not spend an entire day installing some autistic distro it's not worth it
>>
>>60415208
Yes it does. By the definition of theft that ancaps spew out of their mouths:

theft
THeft/Submit
noun
the action or crime of stealing.

But it isn't stealing because, once again, VOLUNTARILY STAYING. I'll take your fake (You).

>>60415216
Oh I'm sorry? Did you want a perfect infrastructure to be waiting for you? Did the europeans come to america and find the US already waiting? You want to complain about VOLUNTARILY staying in a country? You're an idiot. You want to complain about how it's hard to start your own country because it takes effort? Also an idiot.
>>
File: (You).gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
(You).gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>60415154
pathetic
>>
>>60415281
Ah yes, let's colonize a piece of land in 2017, when every speck of land is already under some form of government.
>>
@60415281
pretending to be retarded after losing an argument doesn't give you any 4chan cred
>>
>>60415324
>can't prove me wrong

>>60415300
>one single google search
http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/eco-tourism/stories/a-few-unclaimed-lands-still-there-for-the-taking
>>
>>60414883
This
>>
>>60415404
>american can't read meme is real

"That said, wealthy individuals have bought plenty of private islands. In all these cases, however, the island is part of a larger sovereign country, and the people who live there or visit are subject to the country's laws. Famed businesspeople like Richard Branson, who owns a small landmass in the British Virgin Islands, and Red Bull billionaire Dietrich Mateschitz, who recently bought the Fijian isle of Laucala, are examples of this phenomenon.

Perhaps an island newly formed by volcanic activity would be the best chance for someone to invoke terra nullius and become a ruler of his or her own utopia. However, the amount of time, money and diplomatic skill required to establish an officially recognized nation are enough to make the idea of ruling a real kingdom nothing more than a fantasy for most people."
>>
>>60414929
President Squid convicted tomorrow forever
>>
Honest question, why do you make fanboy wars about a fucking OS?
you'd expect it from teenagers defending their only video game console but why try to force elitism into a software? are you that desperate for hipster points?
>>
>>60414027
It isn't a 'double' standard. Nations have sovereignty.
>>
>>60413851
Well, the code is indeed a variation of NSA own tools.
>>
>>60414027
t.retard
>>
>>60415741
>>60415806
>having stockholm syndrome
>>
>>60413851
this is a targeted attack by the CIA against the NSA

Assange + wikileaks + trump = DIA, NSA
Snowden + microsoft + media + intel + nvidia + facebook + google = CIA

I expect we'll soon see wikileaks leak more info about the shit the CIA's been doing

reminder that CIA is now doing the same electronic intel job that the NSA is
>>
>>60414883
how can you steal something no one owns?
>>
>>60415721
nothing better to do
>>
>>60415873
shut uop fascist
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.