[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://pastebin.com/vz0YH8L6 Updating WannaCry Addresses.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: totalprofit.png (13KB, 564x406px) Image search: [Google]
totalprofit.png
13KB, 564x406px
https://pastebin.com/vz0YH8L6

Updating WannaCry Addresses.

Report it if you catch new address
>>
>>60387913
https://pastebin.com/JZHZkyWe
WannaCry Profit Checker
>>
What does that mean desu? What are these adresses? newbie here
>>
>>60388572
I guess they are trying to keep track of how much profit the WannaCry crew are making. The addresses are bitcoin addresses, for receiving money.
>>
>>60388572
they are the bitcoin addresses used by the latest ransomware virus (WannaCry).
>>
It is not like these stashes are getting touched anytime soon. All these addresses are being monitored now and moving bitcoin anonymously is hard enough. Converting them into real money? Not possible with the amount of eyes on them.
>>
>>60388662
>>60388665
Thanks, so this is the profit, ONLY with the v2 of the malware? that looks a lot to me. Anyone has the profit made for the 1st malware? (the one with the kill switch I believe)
>>
>>60388789
>ONLY with the v2 of the malware?
It includes original one.
>>
>>60388789
This is with v1. We have no idea if the v2 malware uses the same addresses or not.
>>
>>60388851
v1 use first 3 addresses and v2 use later 2 adresses
>>
>>60388830
>>60388851
>>60388867

I see, thanks guys!
>>
Does giving them money even help decrypt one's files?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170514-113830.png (185KB, 1200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170514-113830.png
185KB, 1200x1920px
>>60387917
so they made almost $50K already, not bad for a cryptolocker
>>
>>60388721
>convert to Monero
>stealth transfer
Done.
>>
>>60389235
nope

they literally cannot tell which computer sent them the BTC since they have only 3 addresses
>>
>>60389241
looks horrible to type on
>>
>>60388721
Well they are being touched, because the amount on these 3 addressees are decreasing, moving them to other wallets I presume
>>
>>60389318
Are you sure? They can have a number for each machine and sending whitelists it.
Or maybe a conditon in the program, idk.
It would have been known if the program didn't decrypt even you pay.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.