[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUYS?? WHAT SHOULD I DO? I just booted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: wtfh.png (287KB, 1111x871px) Image search: [Google]
wtfh.png
287KB, 1111x871px
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUYS?? WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I just booted up my work pc and i am greeted by this, I now have 45,000 files encrypted and a confused tech team and boss. 3 other people have this in my work area.

>This is NOT the wannacry virus, this is something else.

Any help??
>>
Only $250? That's not so bad.
>>
>>60382539
Don't pay, they're trying to exploit fear and panic so you make impulsive decisions. You will never get that decrypted because they'll never respond back with the key to decrypt it.
>>
File: 1494005722915.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494005722915.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>60382539
obviously another slav got pissed at wanacry making the news and decided to bootleg a copy for himself
>>
Its GruxEr ransomware, pretty new. Rip your backups and files.

http://provirusesremoval.com/remove-gruxer-ransomware-easily/
>>
>Work computer
>Hotspot Shield and Steam

Ok faggot
>>
>>60382587
I have steam at work, blender and shit and other stuff
>>
>>60382539
>time left 48:00:00
woah you're fast to screencap it the exact second it pops up
>>
>>60382603
>>
>>60382571
nah, they actually do. repeat customers
>>
Decrypt the bitcoin adress and find the guys real adress and send him a polite mail about your files
>>
>>60382612
It says file encryption in progress. Countdown probably hadn't started yet.
>>
>>60383004
>file encryption in progress
Turn off the computer you idiot and boot from a live cd
>>
>>60382656
You seem to know a lot about this...
>>
>>60382539
This looks like a bad hex edited or other fork of the GruxEr malware. But it's clearly not the original variant.

The first thing that strikes me when I look at that screenshot is that they are requesting payments to something that isn't even a valid BTC address. Whoever forked this one forked up. Paying to have your files decrypted with this one simply isn't an option.

>>60382841
lol, that's not how Bitcoin works.
>>
File: 400.png (180KB, 1108x400px) Image search: [Google]
400.png
180KB, 1108x400px
>>60382539
>you are the fucking samefaggot that keeps creating this threads to "improve" your virus, please off yourself
>>
>not even a legit Bitcoin address

Try harder, please.
>>
>>60382539
stop posting the same shit faggot.. nobodys gonna help you sorry ass
kys
>>
>>60382539
can you fuck off?

you know what to do and you can't do it any other way.
ether pay the coin or reinstall and lose all the corpate data and get fired.

Bro the only thing you can do is go to your boss and find out what they want to do !
>>
>>60382539
Just reinstall everything and restore from backups, what's the big deal?
>>
>>60384194
he never did backups
>>
>>60384194
It wiped my backups
>>
File: doitfgt.jpg (85KB, 835x703px) Image search: [Google]
doitfgt.jpg
85KB, 835x703px
>>60382539
>WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.