[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hahaha Linux user myself but you can't just blame Microsoft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1494715348049.png (259KB, 720x567px) Image search: [Google]
1494715348049.png
259KB, 720x567px
Hahaha Linux user myself but you can't just blame Microsoft for this, Microsoft didn't make the ransomware, guys!
>>
>>60377833
Microsoft did nothing wrong. The NSA did nothing wrong.
The only malicious actors were an Equation Group actor who leaked the info to The Shadow Brokers, The Shadow Brokers themselves for leaking the information to the public, and the wana crypt0r 2.0 authors who added the ransomware component to the eternalblue exploit.
>>
>>60377887
>The only malicious actors were an Equation Group actor who leaked the info to The Shadow Brokers

The Equation Group is connected to the NSA.
>>
File: 1428286733368.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1428286733368.png
463KB, 1070x601px
>>60377887
>>
File: Admiral_Michael_S._Rogers,_USN.jpg (77KB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
Admiral_Michael_S._Rogers,_USN.jpg
77KB, 480x600px
>>60377833
>Microsoft did nothing wrong. The NSA did nothing wrong.
Mike Rogers here. Glad to hear you like the taste of my cock. Let's hook up on Chatturbate!
>>
>>60377833
GNU/Linux*
>>
>>60377976
fuck off RMS
>>
>>60377833
So how do you blame Microsoft for this? The patch was out for a few months, the responsibility was 100% on the user.
>>
>>60378813
Well, one reason is that Microsoft, in their panic to get everybody onto Win10 stopped issueing fixes for older versions of Windows.
Thus there was a large pool of unpatched PCs ready to act as a reservior for the malware.
Only now is Redmond staring to rush out patches for these unsupported versions, and we all know what happens when Microsoft rushes things, don't we?
>>
File: why_no_update.jpg (60KB, 940x425px) Image search: [Google]
why_no_update.jpg
60KB, 940x425px
>>60378813
Because windows update is broken and at some point it stops working, and then the fix has to be installed by recursively running WU, which of course does not work to begin with.
If you are tenacious enough and apply a fix manually, then you find that because their update algorithm is O(e^n) it takes hours to run.
So then you shut down the computer in the middle of the update and WU corrupts itself again.
If you need the computer to work, you just disable this cancer that hogs the CPU at 100% for no reason.

And then you ask why people don't update.
>>
>>60377887
>The NSA did nothing wrong.
uh huh
>>
>>60377887
I wonder (((who))) sponsored this post
>>
>>60377887
>NSA created tools to break open Windows
>did nothing wrong
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.