[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me build the cheapest PC that can run Star Wars Battlefront

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Image-1.png (221KB, 538x343px)
Image-1.png
221KB, 538x343px
Hi /g/, a friend of mine asked me help with this.
She needs everything from the case and PSU to the GPU, RAM and CPU, so feel free to suggest a build and to not go much past 400 €.
>>
ask /v/
>>
>>60371189
I don't want autism and retardness mixed, I want a PC build
>>
That's going to be extremely hard to do, she's seriously better off buying a PS4 Pro instead and then just hooking the console up to a PC monitor and then using mouse & keyboard support.

It's difficult to beat a console with a $400 PC because developers can harness exactly the right amount of power from a console than a PC. With a PC a developer has to try to optimize balance of all variable 3rd party hardware, and sometimes a game is horribly optimized which makes it run poorly on otherwise decent hardware.

You'll have to aim for a $700 build if you want any sort of significant progress in graphics.
>>
>>60371265
There's literally a thread for this use the catalog
>>
>>60370832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRh95y2dk7M

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CfGyBP

there, it's kind of basic and probably will cost more than it shows, if you really want an improvement, throw in a boot ssd or Intel optane.
>>
>>60370832
i'm>>>>60371708
I don't know the pricing of tech in your country so what I listed might just be too much for you, but I don't know.
>>
>>60370832
/Pcbg/ faggot
>>
>>60371299
Yeah I was checking Amazon for some parts and the lowest I can get is 670 €... Fact is she wants to also play stuff from Steam and her current PC is shit, so I don't know if PS4 Pro is an option (I'll try suggest her that, but why PS4 Pro and not PS4? I've seen good offers on the old version, if it doesn't improve much on Battlefront it may be a better option I guess? I'm asking as I don't know much about Playstations).

>>60371708
I was excluding SSD and going with an i5-6600 as she won't care as long as that and some other games run fine, interesting build anyways, those components are far from being the recommended ones but they seem to make it run very good! Is the 1050 Ti a decent card then? I've seen it quite roasted in most benchmarks in comparison to RX 480 and GTX 970...
>>
>>60371773
I'll pick those parts on local amazon and let you know when I'm done!
>>
File: 1N3CFnEB2P-2.png (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1N3CFnEB2P-2.png
16KB, 300x250px
>>60370832
your post is retarded but the indian star wars pic made me laugh topkeklmao
>>
>>60371773
It comes out as 505 €, not the 395 $ it is in the US but I guess it's better than almost 700! Thanks senpai
>>
>>60371896
>Is the 1050 Ti a decent card then? I've seen it quite roasted in most benchmarks in comparison to RX 480 and GTX 970...

the gtx 1050ti and the rx 480 are not on the same level, the 1050ti in the US goes for around 135 and the rx 480 goes for around 200-250. if the price ratio's are at all similar over where you are. no shit the rx 480 beats on the 1050ti.
>>
delet dis
>>
>>60371896
>her current pc
Are some parts from there salvageable at least? Case, hard disk, maybe PSU?
>>
>>60372229
Hm, for now I only considered the DVD drive, she couldn't tell me how much of an Hard Disk she has but from her words it seemed that it was not that much. I should check case and PSU out, but if the PSU is trash I think it's better to spend a few bucks more and get something that won't burn the PC. Case is that of some old pre-built shit I guess, how are those generally when it comes to customizing? Will it be fine most of the times for a 1050ti if it's a mid tower? Could the motherboard screws be of an old type and not fit this one?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.