[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ said you guys would like this thread better. Post your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: gaga.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
gaga.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
/v/ said you guys would like this thread better.

Post your best graphics you've achieved.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jUQrh6TZ3o
>>
Go back to /v/
>>
>>60364159

I can't win =(
>>
>>60364148
You have to go back.
>>
>>60364148
Go back to /v/. Whoever said this to you is a retard, just like you.
>>
They can only sell this shits to under 16 years olds(This is actually what they want btw). Graphics ain't shit for me if they have boring game play. I still play doom 2 yes the game released fucking 23 years ago and the community still makes awesome mods, maps to the game.
>>
>>60364665
>>60364566
>>60364159
Yea fuck off OP. We only like mature things for adults, like ricing our Linux desktops.
>>
>>60364148
what game is that?
>>
>>60364697
"games" today are only about having nice graphics and nothing else
>>
>>60365632
Hunter 2017
>>
>>60365737
that just comes up with a shitty mobile game. Link?
>>
>>60365737
>>60364148
oi you fukin cunt if you are gonna post on the wrong board at least post the name of the game.
>>
>>60366448
>>60366516
The Hunter: Call of the Wild

Fucking retard OP
>>
>>60365721
The entire industry isn't call of duty and Madden. There's more games that don't focus on graphics than any time in history thanks to the easy distribution of titles via Steam Humble GoG and itch.io
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.