[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>majority of european and third world shithole governments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1494641920369.jpg (908KB, 3820x2160px)
1494641920369.jpg
908KB, 3820x2160px
>majority of european and third world shithole governments run windows based machines
>majority of american government agencies use linux, unix or OS X based machines
>this is how you turn america into the sole economic superpower
>...except the Japanese use fax machines
well played amerifats, you made japan great again
>>
>American government agencies use Linux, Unix, or OS X

That's a joke right? Only intelligence agencies are paranoid enough to run Linux, and the only Unix systems are stuff that have been running since before the 8086
>>
>>60360150
>and the only Unix systems are stuff that have been running since before the 8086
So basically every US military system?
>>
>majority of american government agencies use linux, unix or OS X based machines
Complete bullshit
They may run Linux on servers but all of their computers, even the ones with heavily classified information are running Windows
Source: am a burger and have worked with said computers
>>
>>60359790
kek
>>
>>60360334
Found the cia nigger
>>
>>60359790
The next toy story is safe on linux servers
>>
>>60359790
USA needs a strong Asian ally to keep China from getting too uppity.
>>
>>60362263
Neets and old farts will be the cannonball. At least robots will do the suicide missions.
>>
>>60360334
So you've confirmed for us that all the centralized storage for their classified info is running an unaffected operating system, and they're basically out nothing other than their time reinstalling Windows?
>>
File: virus alert.jpg (585KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
virus alert.jpg
585KB, 1920x1200px
fugg
I'm infected
>>
>>60359790
> majority of American government agencies use linux

Guess again
>>
>>60364323
Hmm, your ransomware appears to be outdated. Go to >>60362762 to get the latest (stable) version, for improved security and stability.
>>
>>60364323
>2017
>using firefox

are you using a thinkpad from 2005 or something?
>>
Hey, just read about this.

Should I keep my modem unplugged until this shit passes? Havent turned on my PC since thursday, am I going to get hit?
>>
>it is actually illegal to store government documents on windows in my country
Dog bless
>>
>>60365509
no anon, just ensure that the smb service is not running & the port is closed.
>>
>>60365583
Thank you brother
>>
>>60364323
you are fucked up bro this is stuxnet rasonm the one infected iran nukilar station
>>
Indian state governments uses Linux instead of windows since they can't pay for windows
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.