[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>graduate with a masters in vidya design >career advisor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>graduate with a masters in vidya design
>career advisor at school only has customer service tech support jobs available
>fuck it ill try 1
>2nd week there and i want to kill myself
wat do brehs?
>>
keep applying to shit and build your portfolio
>>
Why aren't you working in vidya development?
>>
Do you have some way of travelling 5 years into the past?
>>
>>60358242

Not OP, but, because its an extremely over-saturated market
>>
>graduate with degree in video game design and ethical hacking
>get hired by activision to work on next call of duty, now get paid 140,000 a year as the lead hacker at cod (I outhack all those call of duty hackers then ban them from the game when I triangulate their IP address)
>>
I did it for 5.5 years OP so I feel your pain.
>>
>>60358198
>going into a dead end career and willingly wanting to work with trannies and SJWs
Why OP? If you were smart you'd have gone for CS and then just made games in your spare time.
>>
my buddy went to school for "game design" and is a waiter. He would have been better off going to nursing school or even learning how to fix cars, he would be making 4x what he does and would be in 4x less debt
>>
I don't work in a tech field but why the fuck are you looking for jobs solely through a careers service? Surely you know how to use the internet and apply to companies independently?
>>
>>60358198
>graduate with a masters in CS
>can only find part time job
I know your pain bro
>>
>>60358701
Nursing pays extremely well but unless you're a private nurse or at a school it's fucking awful. Hospital work as a nurse is literally shit tier, and nursing school is pretty hard.
>>
>>60358225
I'm in a similar situation to OP though not as bad, degree in econonmics and working in data entry. Shit is painful but it does inspire you to climb out of the hole.

>>60358701
a lot of succeeding in business is just being a normalfag and asslicking your way into something that works you 1.5 times as hard in exchange for giving you "median" pay.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.