[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi i want to learn my first one, python, because it's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1480889872031.png (145KB, 356x333px) Image search: [Google]
1480889872031.png
145KB, 356x333px
Hi i want to learn my first one, python, because it's the easiest (you say it /g/ you say it!)
What is the better website for learnin it?
Also forgive me for my poor english, i'm not anglo, but i really try... It is a good idea to start with python? I would like to work later with a screen in front of my eyes, so it thought writing some code could be something that would save me from this neet-life i'm enduring...
Thanks to you all. Don't bully, i'm pretty sure i'm not the first one talking about that...
Meh.
>>
>>60335860
Python is ok, C is godly
>>
>>60335904
Ok so i'll start with the snake, and when i will understand enough to do something i will go to the C.
>>
Do not apologize. You write English better than 99 percent of Americans who voted for Golden Showers.
>>
File: 1493824573433.jpg (33KB, 382x597px) Image search: [Google]
1493824573433.jpg
33KB, 382x597px
I warn people against python for the same reason I used to warn against BASIC.

You will get brain damage. You'll never be able to use a real language if you start with python
>>
>>60335860
I would start by trying to solve a problem and work from there, for example you can try to solve problems on Kaggle (big-data problems), you can even upload your own solutions and analysis on github and play around with it. Just my 2cents
>>
ttps://www.tutorialspoint.com/python/
https://docs.python.org/2/tutorial/
https://automatetheboringstuff.com/
>>
>>60335860
where are you from?
>>
>>60336027
Thx I really try hard.
>>
>>60336056
>You'll never be able to use a real language if you start with python
Why?
>>60336328
I am f-french...
>>
>>60336318
Thank you, i'll take a look.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.