[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Windows 10 suck so bad? It's been 30 years and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: loadingimg.gif (13KB, 350x251px) Image search: [Google]
loadingimg.gif
13KB, 350x251px
Why does Windows 10 suck so bad?

It's been 30 years and Microshaft can't get their shit together.
>>
>>60334220
something happened
>>
imo the most infuriating thing is how they can force you to wait for it to install updates on shutdown
>>
>>60334397
That's not even the worst part. They make giant mistakes such as Windows 8 and then 8.1.

As if it's run by Poo in Loos.
>>
>>60334220
The desktop is a dead end consumer market, everything is mobile now.
>>
File: image.jpg (321KB, 1456x1108px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
321KB, 1456x1108px
>it's a /g/ pretends obscure W10 problems are everyday occurrences and optional updates are forced every 20 minutes episode
my favorite
>>
File: BLYAT.jpg (47KB, 300x222px) Image search: [Google]
BLYAT.jpg
47KB, 300x222px
>>60334515
Don't act like Gaydroid is a good mobile OS.

iOS is the gold standard for usability.

>>60334528
Dude there's literally a fucking update every few days.

Why can't they make a better OS that doesn't require so many security patches and restarts?

NT is a piece of shit and they could make it so nothing runs root, unless you force it. Maybe sandbox apps? Like a normal OS?
>>
>>60334665

You sound like the same faggot from this thread >>60332005

>NT is a piece of shit and they could make it so nothing runs root, unless you force it. Maybe sandbox apps? Like a normal OS?

They already do you petulant child

https://www.malwaretech.com/2015/09/advanced-desktop-application-sandboxing.html

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/mt595898(v=vs.85).aspx
>>
New to /g/ and the last few months I see about 5-10 windows hate threads a day. What's the issue with linux users?
>>
File: 1494435945776.jpg (156KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494435945776.jpg
156KB, 474x595px
>>60334985
Not the same nigger.

Just because your shitty pajeetOS is being ridiculed for being a joke doesn't mean you should be so butthurt about it.

Let me guess you're a gaymen?
>>
>>60335042
They need to constantly convince eachother that they didn't make a mistake by choosing to use Linux :^)
>>
>>60335136

>Let me guess you're a gaymen?

Unlike you autistic faggots that spend all day jerking each off and arguing religiously over operating system superiority, I use Windows, MacOS and Linux as I see fit
>>
>>60335271
>I use Windows, MacOS and Linux as I see fit

So not only are you a faggot but you are self deprecating at that too?
>>
>>60334220
what do you mean? i had 0 (zero) problems so far. everything works out of the box.
>>
>>60335293

>zero arguments, blatant shitposting
>>
>>60335366
>Zero arguments

Uh the whole point is to have 1 working OS not fuking 3 flavors.

This isn't Baskin Robbins you idiot.
>>
>>60335395

>You can only use 1 operating system!
>Comparing operating systems to ice cream

I'm free to do as I please you fat faggot
>>
File: AJ0JHBu.jpg (39KB, 500x398px) Image search: [Google]
AJ0JHBu.jpg
39KB, 500x398px
>>60335437
Go triple boot like a fucking degenerate you moron.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.