[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just turned my computer on and it started buzzing and shooting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: psu640[1].jpg (69KB, 640x516px) Image search: [Google]
psu640[1].jpg
69KB, 640x516px
just turned my computer on and it started buzzing and shooting flames out of the back of the psu and I immediately pulled the plug out of it.

Do you think any other components in my computer would have gotten fried too?
>>
>>60323924
Smell your comments and see if there's a strong burnt silicon smell. If not test with new psu.

Sounds like you blew a fuse. What was the amount of time between powering it on and the fire?
>>
>>60324074
started buzzing and failed to boot up as soon as i hit the button but kept trying to power up, then about 5 seconds later i saw a small flame and small amount of smoke come out the back, then i yanked the plug,
>>
>>60324113
Open it up, post pics
>>
computer is kill
>>
>>60323924
Check the transformer in the power
box to see if the primerty coil show countinuety
>>
>>60324255
This OP do it you wigger
>>
You are fucked OP. Seems like a dragon made a nest in your PC. Run while you can.
>>
>>60323924
Post Pic of insade
>>
>>60323924
>GUYS THING HAPPEND TO MY COMPONENT IT STARTED TO BE ON FIRE INSTEAD OF BUYING NEW COMPONENT I COME HERE TO POST

>PLS HELP

Fuck off faggot buy a new PSU and just use it to hang yourself with.
>>
>>60323924
>>60324074
>>60324486
>>60324580
>>60324596
OP HAS FORGOTEN US
GOD IS DEAD
>>
File: 1493891538339.jpg (44KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1493891538339.jpg
44KB, 500x499px
>>60323924

>it started shooting flames out
>at startup

Things that didnt happen.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.