[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele ases/inspur-will-unveil-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: Processors.jpg (982KB, 3600x2025px) Image search: [Google]
Processors.jpg
982KB, 3600x2025px
http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/inspur-will-unveil-its-new-ai-supercomputer-and-aistation-at-gtc-2017-300452957.html

>During GTC 2017, Inspur and NVIDIA and will jointly present a cutting-edge AI supercomputer, AGX-2, with the NVLinkâ„¢ 2.0 enabled. The AGX-2 is designed to provide maximum throughput for superior application performance for science and engineering computing - taking AI computing to the next level.

>C.J. Muse - Evercore Group LLC
>Very helpful. I guess as my follow-up, on the inventory side, that grew I think 3% sequentially. Can you walk through the moving parts there? What's driving that, and is foundry diversification part of that? Thank you.

>Jen-Hsun Huang - NVIDIA Corp.
>The driving reasons for inventory growth is new products, and that's probably all I ought to say for now. I would come to GTC. Come to the keynote tomorrow. I think it will be fun.

TESLA VOLTA CONFIRMED LAUNCHING AT GTC TODAY

NVLINK 2.0 ONLY ON VOLTA, PASCAL ONLY HAS NVLINK 1.0

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA

AYYMD IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
>>60307640
>IBM POWER CPU

INTEL IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
Happy to see IBM back.
How are they bank reserves nowadays?
>>
P100 was unveiled at GTC as well and only came out in December.
Even Nvidia said at that time that volume shipping won't be before Q4
>>
So that a real volta die shot ?
>>
>>60308637
> imblying physical incarnation of big volta even close to existing

it's 10+ months out, anon
>>
>>60307640
Plz Nvidia, kickstart the coming singularity. We need superintelligent AI to save humanity from itself.
>>
AMD BTFO
>>
File: 33638687283_76d7fde10d_k.jpg (2MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
33638687283_76d7fde10d_k.jpg
2MB, 2048x1365px
>>60307640
AMD should literally hang the CEO by now lol.
>>
>>60307640
>TESLA VOLTA CONFIRMED LAUNCHING AT GTC TODAY
It's going to be meme shit.
>>60309355
>>60309428
Hope you like Nvidia blue balls after you've spent all day jerking yourself raw.
>>
Oh lord. Nice to see IBM still be relevant.
>>
so nvidia had to go to IBM for CPU due to all-in-one package that AMD unfolded

because:
a) intel hates them
b) AMD hates them
c)half of industry hates them because they got fucked by them at some point or other
d)IBM soon to hate them

for some reason consumers love them even though they got fucked the most of everyone

a mystery!
>>
>>60310378
t.butthurt
>>
>>60308637
No, that's good ol' Kepler GK110
>>
>>60310462
t.shill
>>
>>60310515
t.butthurt fanboy
>>
>>60310524
t.nvidia bootlicker
>>
>>60310540
t.butthurtayyamdrone
>>
>AI Supercomputer
>The fucking faggots on /g/ are instead talking about the fucking GPU inside it
I fucking hate this board and every fucking faggot in it. Fucking kill yourselves.
>>
>>60310651
You're not a true /g/ poster unless you play games
>>
>>60310683
Die /v/ermin cancer.
>>
>>60310651
lol, chillax kid
>>
>>60310651
What do you expect? They only like jerking off over GPUs while jumping around like retards proclaiming how doomed AMD is for the 10,000th time.
>>
>>60310651
If you want to discuss the AI part then you need to discuss Radeon Instinct, and even go as far as discussing IBM's Synapase stuff
Obviously this doesn't fit the shills narrative of Nvidia dominance
>>
>>60310651
>muh """"AI""""
>muh supercomputers
they're not very relevant to the average person and they won't be any time soon
>>
>>60307640
Kek.
AMD Is shipping 3 petaflops mi25 racks already.
Probably five times cheaper than Nvidiots do.
Poor Volta is DOA
>>
>>60314507
Stop interrupting the circlejerk. How are the Nvidiots supposed to get themselves off like that?
>>
File: amdvega.jpg (156KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
amdvega.jpg
156KB, 633x758px
AMD BROS HOLD ME
>>
>>60314507
And running what?

Nidia has great support with cuDNN for Torch, Theano, Tensorflow, and Caffe.

What does AMD have again?
>>
>>60314651
async compute
freesync
#radeonrebellion
>>
>>60315947
kek
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.