[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man is a true genius and the most valuable TempleOS engineer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: terry-davis.jpg (88KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
terry-davis.jpg
88KB, 600x400px
This man is a true genius and the most valuable TempleOS engineer. He's like a Prophet at ThempleOS and not even the CIA nigger would go against him. He literally made TempleOS what it is today and wrote/worked-on all of their most important software stacks. He's worth tens of hundreds dollars.

Now, notice something interesting:

He doesn't have two, three or four monitors and he doesn't have some gigantic TV screen that kills your focus and distracts him from everything important.

He's not distracted by having a phone out on his desk, because he doesn't use such technology as a lifeline like consumerist millennial do who'd literally die without their phone.

He doesn't have some bullshit meme mech keyboard with some special switches that were forged by elves in Japan from katana-grade steel and lights that emit perfect sRGB colors.

He doesn't have some tricked out text editor with million different features and colors.

He doesn't run some super-autistic Linux distro like Arch that demands you babysit it all the time.

He doesn't have some DE with customized CSS US that you usually see in tons of threads on here.

He didn't even change the default theme, colors or the default background.

He can afford all that shit, yet he doesn't waste his time on it. Instead, he writes 100x more lines of code than you and is 1,000,000x less nigger than you are today. And he's infinitely smarter than you'll ever be.

So quit falling for fucking memes and quit craving all the latest bullshit that gets posted on here in these cancerous consumerist "generals" threads. Mark my words, and this is coming from a professional: there's nothing more pathetic than consumers who think having multi-monitor setups makes them productive.
>>
>>60299552
My CIA nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pueh5IcRi2U
>>
Lol i can feel the condescension oozing out of my dual monitor set up. As a fellow 'professional' I can attest to the productivity capabilities of a multi monitor set up. I like having two monitors so I can have long scripts on a vertical and output/trees/ all the other bullshit on my customized Arch os. Arch takes babysitting but lets you strip the bs and get the most out of hardware. How about you just let people do what they want and step off your soapbox?
>>
I liked his videos when he was coding low level OS details while ranting about CIA aliens, but now he's shouting slurs at passing black men and being supervised by his dad while preparing food. It's not really funny anymore.
>>
>>60299865
How many times a day does he go to that yellow house down his street?
>>
File: 2017-05-09-17-38-42.png (9KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-09-17-38-42.png
9KB, 640x480px
>>60299865
TempleOS was never about being funny. It's the Third Temple.
>>
File: 1469997740981.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1469997740981.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
>>60299552
I love this copypasta in all its forms <3
>>
So who the fuck even use TempleOS
>>
He could have build it even faster if he had multiple monitors and his fingers would be less prone to injury if he had a nice keyboard.
>>
>>60300083
At my moms work they have several templeos clusters. Only high-level executives & people directly involved with the project know what it's for
>>
File: 2017-05-09-17-56-29.png (8KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-09-17-56-29.png
8KB, 640x480px
>>60300083
I do
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.