[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there ANY modern laptop/netbook that even remotely matches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: X120e_black_11_JPKBD.jpg (469KB, 1500x1163px) Image search: [Google]
X120e_black_11_JPKBD.jpg
469KB, 1500x1163px
is there ANY modern laptop/netbook that even remotely matches the comfiness of the x100e/x120e?
>>
ugh, I have an x120e, I'm using it right now as my main machine, and it's slow as fuck, borderline unuable, complete torture, I even have a ssd in it. nice form factor, needs a better screen, although I'm sure any of the modern slim bezel 14 inch laptops are much better.
>>
>>60298123
2017 x1 yoga
>>
>>60299310
>as my MAIN MACHINE
dude what the fuck
>>
File: opOu1sd[1].png (657KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
opOu1sd[1].png
657KB, 768x576px
>>60299397

I recommended it to a sibling over an atom powered netbook at the time, not realizing how dogshit slow it was. A couple of months later I would have been aware of and recommended the x220 instead, but alas. I regretted the recommendation ever since, it pained me, and misfortune and a series of poor circumstances has returned it to me in some type of cosmic mockery.
>>
>>60300378
that's cute, your cute
>>
>>60298123
>low end gookovo "Thinkpad"
>comfy
>>
>>60298123
x120e is a fantastic shitposting machine, using it right now. x100e on the other hand is way too slow to be usable today.

>>60299310
if you find the x120e too slow you should prolly get the x140e
>>
>>60298123
I fucking hate this image.

It is so damn misleading, the x120e is way thicker than what the image lets on.

I have one as my main laptop (99% of the time I'm on a much powerful desktop, so I've never upgraded). I've been traveling recently so I've been using it as my main for weeks at a time, it's awful. I really need to buy something else.
>>
>>60302171
>thicker than what the image lets on.
this is weird
the bottom is supposed to be curved yet from that picture it looks like its completely flat

makes no sense unless there are regional/model differences we are not aware of
>>
File: 0_1425_i_247909_sz_1_00.jpg (28KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
0_1425_i_247909_sz_1_00.jpg
28KB, 500x413px
>>60302225
It's just intentionally misleading.
They basically used funny angles/removed half of the bottom of the laptop (or shadow) in the image to make it look half as thin as it actually is. Those fucks.
>>
>>60302271
>They basically used funny angles/removed half of the bottom of the laptop (or shadow) in the image to make it look half as thin as it actually is. Those fucks.
Fuck, I'm just very surprised they can get away with that. That side view pick you posted was what I was looking at as welll
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.