[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so Verizon got rid of contracts but yet you have to pay monthly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: rob-jackson-verizon-logo.jpg (11KB, 503x139px) Image search: [Google]
rob-jackson-verizon-logo.jpg
11KB, 503x139px
so Verizon got rid of contracts but yet you have to pay monthly on the phone like $30 for two years, so what is the point of that if you still have to pay the fucking $200? just keep the contracts
>>
Youre dumb.
>>
>>60297884
You can pay full price for the phone and then not have to pay monthly for it. It's cheaper too, unless you can't afford to pay full price up front. You can also just buy your own phone from anywhere and connect it.
>>
>>60297951
I'd bet you 85-90% of Verizon users live paycheck to paycheck.
>>
>>60297996
Sadly this is true for all of the US, not just Verizon customers. Also companies like boost mobile geared towards "urban" customers is probably like 99.5%
>>
>>60297951
>full price for the phone
you mean the discounted price of $200 or the full retail price of like $600
>>
>>60298093
The full retail price, you were paying full price all along, it was built into your contract. Now it's cheaper if you can pay up front.
>>
>>60298124
how is paying $600 cheaper than paying $200?
>>
>>60298300
Are you retarded? Before you paid $200 up front, and then an extra $40 for 24 months. Now you pay $600 up front and no $40/mo extra charge.
>>
>>60297996
>85-90% of Verizon users live paycheck to paycheck.

85-90% of Americans period live paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>60298374
I never payed $40 extra
>>
File: 1461012768218.png (87KB, 285x285px) Image search: [Google]
1461012768218.png
87KB, 285x285px
>>60297996
as a verizon user i can confirm this
>advertise a service to be $80/month
>actual monthly bill is $140
>complaining about it is useless because capitalism
>>
>>60298423
Lol you did it was built into your contract. That's why you were paying like $80/mo and now it's only $40/mo.
>>
>>60298449
i go them to lower my bill, they have a 5GB plan for $59 a month
>>
>>60300000
wasted
>>
File: cocktus.jpg (138KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cocktus.jpg
138KB, 900x1200px
>>60297884

You see, the point of all the changes they make is to FUCK YOU AS HARD AS POSSIBLE, and TAKE AS MUCH OF YOU FUCKING CASH as possible cus fuck you and your whole family (the pets too), thats why.

Verizon will always go the extra mile to fuck you VERY FUCKING HARD, look at the motorola droid 2, 3, & 4 (most fucking expensive phones at the time, more than ishits... yeah sure, here's the unlock code after spending 45-60 mins arguing with pajeet at cstmr service or getting it off of ebay for $20, now go unlock ur phone u faggit, BUT WAIT! THERE'S MOAR! to add insult to injury those motherfuckers sell you the phone with a radio firmware that only allows verizon's base band to be used while in the usa. Want to use at&t's network? FUCK YOU, want to use t-mobile's network? FUCK YOU AGAIN, want to let sprint fuck you as well? YOU GUESSED IT, FUCK YOU!) its like cockblock but for cellphones or something. cellblock? lel

Verizon is just one big FUCK YOU to their customers just like sprint.

> Every man or women working for that company should be fucked with a cocktus for supporting such a huge fucking piece of shit company.

pic related is cocktus.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.