[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Darkweb an actual thing or is it just something made up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 464595.jpg (18KB, 222x256px) Image search: [Google]
464595.jpg
18KB, 222x256px
Is the Darkweb an actual thing or is it just something made up to scare normalfags?
>>
it exists but like impossible to find, and no, 8ch doesnt count as dark web
>>
>>60295926
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>60296023
>impossible to find
Retard spotted
>>
No, it's a dumb term for people selling g and trading illegally on the internet

its no more real then the black market being an actual market, and not a term for an illegal trade of goods
>>
The darkweb is every website that's not on google.
>>
>>60295926
it's literally just encrypted routing

why is this so hard to understand
>>
>>60295926
It's everything that's isn't a phone app at this point.
>>
>>60296532
upboats
>>
>>60295926
The deep web is the collective term for websites that cannot be found with conventional search engines i.e. google.
Hence these websites are not indexed by said search engines.
The deep web mostly exists because there are too many websites out there and mainstream search engines don't bother to add them all.

The dark web on the other hand is a small portion of the deep web that requires special access to use i.e. encryption, specific software, authentication.
>>
>>60295926
You visit dark web every time you login to your bank account...
>>
It is but the real deep shit exists only on Marinas networks.
>>
>>60295926

Darkweb is non indexed websites. As in not on google. Most of it is just bullshit info only useful to people who have a link to it. Think like big libraries of boring shit.

Then some people make websites for other stuff and just make sure no one indexes them. Some need special browser mods to contact like the onion protocol. Pedos were on there but most ways of getting on without tracking were slow so idk what they were doing. Like work then old kazaa. Just pics I guess. Supposedly like 85% of the hidden traffic has stopped using it now so the joke is the pedos left and the last 15% is fbi agents.
>>
>>60296793
Is worth mentioning the later is called deep web. Dark web can be accessed using regular browser, deep web cannot though.
>>
>>60295926
You're the fucking moron normalfag if you have to ask this.
>>
>>60296204
You are retard if you think T0R is le dark web.
>>
It exists and it's literally just the Internet from the 90's
>>
>>60296752
Marianas web is actually harmless compared to the even deeper Challengers web.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.