[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /g/ im gonna work in merchant navy and the internet there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot (85).png (814KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (85).png
814KB, 1366x768px
Hi /g/ im gonna work in merchant navy and the internet there is limited 10cents per mb. Im gonna buy 200 mb/month and want to know if i can browse 4chan with that much is i disable images. It's my first time leaving and dont know if ill acomodate with such low internet data and speed also.
>>
>>60295505
4chan doesn'y use a lot of data for lurking. You uploading images/webms will.
>>
Just leave 4chan until you come back. Trust me, it will be good for your health. Did something similar myself.

Nothing will really change here.
>>
>>60295526
cant! been browsing /g/ /fit/ and /tv/ for 5 years .
>>
Any other browsing tips ? like extetions and settings? Is there a way to hack the service and use more mb?
>>
>>60295545
Doubt you will ever use anything more than 200mb/month on those.
Secondly, which shit company did you choose that makes you pay for using Internet?
Also depending on your voyage, most of the time you won't have access to the network, there is no connectivity in most part of the open seas. Ports are a different story.
Deck or engine side?
2nd E/O here
>>
>>60295505
you can but depends how much you browse

surf.suckless.org is comfy
>>
>>60295803
Deck cadet brah , the comany is cma cgm , the ship is brand new (2017) and it has 400 meters.
>>
>>60295803
never been on board too. Can you give me some tips to make a good impresion and get good promotion grades when signing off?
>>
>>60295505
200 millibits gets you literally nothing.
>>
File: 1441352066997.gif (674KB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
1441352066997.gif
674KB, 245x180px
oh hahahaah best you start sucking the electronic tech off for some internets, expect nothing and if he/she thinks you are a loser then prepare you angus
>>
>>60296065
Were you That Guy in school, anon?
You definitely seem like a That Guy.
>>
>>60295893
Depends mostly on who your chief officer is. Filipino/ Indian then you better suck their cocks for a good grade. Those twats have a huge ego, and the more you suck up to them the better they like you.
Also, try to keep your mouth shut and open only when you really need to. No one likes a 'know it all' cadet.

Cadets rating actually only depends on how much your superiors like you, and trust me it's VERY personal.
Though I don't know much about cma cgm, doesn't it take chinks mostly?
Been in NYK since I started, very quick promotions and no waiting periods. Never knew anyone from cgm
>>
>>60296783
Im romanian and heard the crew is made of romanians and filipinos on UK flagged vessels. Also there are croatioans , polonians , indians. The french flag fleet is french only .
>>
>>60296783
Did you meet any romanians at nyk ? because i have a lot of classmates getting hired there.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.