[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to make a marketing plan for imaginary product >look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1493394905011.jpg (57KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
1493394905011.jpg
57KB, 880x558px
>have to make a marketing plan for imaginary product
>look up 2017 innovations and tech
>all articles filled with smartphones, consoles and fucking headphones
What the fuck? Where's all the innovation?
The only interesting thing I've found is a robot segway
>>
>>60291456
All the innovation is happening outside the US.
>>
>>60291456
>have to use imagination
>literally no imagination

millennial problems
>>
>>60292109
I'm not getting paid to innovate, so screw it
>>
Make a marketing plan for man glitter. It's glitter, four men.
>>
Products that monitor power consumption of individual devices.
>AC adapter with wifi and multiple AC sockets with sensors to monitor power consumption.
>Minature NUC/PC connected to wireless router to log the data which is accessed via a PC or smart phone application.
Functionality can be extended to monitor water consumption as well
Hardly innovative but sounds useful compared to a fucking DRM juice packet squeezer.
>>
>>60293356
cool, might as well make it my thesis work
>>
>>60291563
>>
>>60291456
>What do you mean you don't want a smart refrigerator, that will check what you put in it and order from Amazon to resupply by itself?
>>
>>60291456
>> segway
Is literally just a 1960s control problem made easy today by the wide availability of MEMS gyros and accelerometers. You are too easily impressed
>>
>>60294180
self-driven segways
>>
>>60291456
>what is IoT
kys and sage
>>
>>60294536
meme technology and a pile of shit
any other questions?
>>
>>60291456
Come up with an imaginary distributed system that replaces a current centralized system, like bitcoin and cash, or gridcoin and the current power grid, or storjsafe and centralized storage systems. So basically make a shitcoin.
>>
>>60295934
storj/maidsafe* lol
>>
>>60294536
Insignificant quality of life improvements that solve problems that didn't need fixing, intended solely to turn every market into Silicon Valley's market and annihilate the concept of personal ownership. It's a land grab, not innovation.
>>
>>60294279
Meh. Segways are easier to control than a car with ackerman steering.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.