[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /g/ just wondering what's the best way to get into your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Hey /g/ just wondering what's the best way to get into your neighbors WIFI. Cause right now i got shit internet due to a modem by the name of Motorola SURFboard SBG6580 so i want to use my neighbors WIFI until i can get a new router and not a cable modem.
>>
>>60279591
What's wrong with the SBG6580?
>>
>>60279625
It can easily disconnect from my PC and the transmit rate is a 5Mbps
>>
>>60279591
Knock on his door, bring a bottle of wine, ask him if you can use his wifi for the duration.

>>60279660
What are you paying for and are you sure it's the modems fault?
>>
>>60279591
Give it back Jamal.
>>
Be a nice neighbor, call him over for a beer and ask him if he'd let you use his wifi for a while because your modem is shit. I'm pretty sure he'd agree and let you use his wifi
>>
>>60279696
Im sure its the modems fault, its not just the PC that is slow, my phone and other devices are slowed down due to the modem
>>
>>60279821
Ill try that next time this weekend
>>
Pay for a better connection to your ISP, Tyrone
>>
Aircrack (worked for me)
Reaver (they say it works)
>>
>>60279822
How did you connect those if you don't have a router?
>>
>>60279821
I wouldn't do that as neighbor desu. Too much of a chance the kid will fetch you a DMCA notice.
>>
>>60279881
I never said i didnt have a router, the modem is a dual band so its both a router and a modem
>>
>>60279591
step 1: set up hidden cameras
step 2: invite him over
step 3: let him rape your boi pussy
step 4: blackmail him by saying you will show his wife how he fucked your underage ass and he will go to jail if he doesn't give you his WiFi password.
>>
>>60279591
Install Kali Linux onto a machine with a compatible Wi-Fi adapter. High Gain antenna highly recommended.

Perform in order:-

Offline WPS bruteforce aka Pixie Dust - some modern chipsets still fall victim to it
WPS Bruteforce - only works if WPS is enabled and no failed attempt lock-out.
Handshake capture and perform dictionary or bruteforce attacks - requires a high end GPU or you can use a service like gpuhash dot me

Or just run the Pajeet friendly Wifite script which wraps all these functions into one easy to use interface.

If this seems like too much effort then you can forget even trying.
>>
>>60279962
How to into handshake capture?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.