[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.gputechconf.com/ TESLA VOLTA ANNOUNCEMENT ON WED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: GTC17-WMFG-GTCsite-2000x483-3-1.jpg (83KB, 2000x583px) Image search: [Google]
GTC17-WMFG-GTCsite-2000x483-3-1.jpg
83KB, 2000x583px
http://www.gputechconf.com/

TESLA VOLTA ANNOUNCEMENT ON WEDNESDAY?

THANK YOU BASED NVIDIA
>>
>vega is already DOA and there's still no relesease date yet
hahahahaha that's what you get for having a literal pajeet as your ceo.
>>
>>60268279

I don't know... maybe not.
>>
>>60268279
>AMD no where on the speaking list

Nice...
>>
File: i wonder.png (32KB, 991x706px) Image search: [Google]
i wonder.png
32KB, 991x706px
>>60268490
are you retarded?
>>
http://www.gputechconf.com/?nvid=nv-int-gc27rrrl-10046

https://gputechconf2017.smarteventscloud.com/connect/search.ww#loadSearch-searchPhrase=s7820&searchType=session&tc=0&sortBy=titleSort&p=

>Don't miss this keynote from NVIDIA Founder & CEO, Jensen Huang, as he speaks on the future of computing

>Topics: Intelligent Video Analytics, Deep Learning and AI, Data Center and Cloud Computing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, Self-Driving Cars, Intelligent Machines and IoT

>Session Length: 2 hours

Wow, it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>60270132
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>60270132
>Intelligent Video Analytics, Deep Learning and AI, Data Center and Cloud Computing, Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality, Self-Driving Cars, Intelligent Machines and IoT
Literally botnet.
>>
>>60270878
Telemetry driver + New hardware botnet

Nvidia being better then Intel confirm
>>
>>60268294
Delet sir thank you
>>
Unless they go to a free gpu/monitor sync standard like AMD it won't mean shit.
>>
>>60270132
SKYNET
>>
>>60268279
I hope that's not a leather jacket. Caveman apparel has no business in technology.
>>
>>60271327
You're one of those liberals or vegitarians, aren't you?
>>
>>60268279
>People are still buying Nvidia cards after the whole GTX 970 fiasco.
>Gimping old cards
>telemetry inside their drivers
>>
>>60271444
That's what VM's and controlling what the fuck happens on your network are for.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (294KB, 1564x878px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
294KB, 1564x878px
>>60271536
>Controlling what the fuck happens on your network.
Cmon Anon, you cant control everything in life, just let go..
>>
>>60271582
No, but I can sure as shit try.
>>
>>60270132
basically botnet
>>
>>60268279
So sad how all these lame fuckers try so hard to be like steve jobs with the edgy presentations.
>>
>>60268279
GTX 2080 is coming, I am ready boys
>>
>>60272665

He is just a cringy douche. He tries to bring "cool" to gaming, but all he has done is appeal to 12 year olds who tax their mom's credit card once a year with their dad's child support money.
>>
This is the darkest timeline.

Nvidia is bilking their customers like the gullible bitches they are, and Radeon is too fucking broke to compete by propping up AMD.

And if Vega is just competitive with the 1000 series then next year we can just expect respins and AMD taking the cork out of the voltage wall and tapping in to clock speed performance again just like Poolaris, while everyone just says "wait for Navi".

But I blame Radeon least of all. I blame the incompetent fucking man children of the PC gaming community who just can't get enough of Huangs tangy salty taint as he tea bags them over and over and they just ask for more.
>>
consumer volta won't be available til a year from now - spring 2018. don't hold your breath.
>>
File: amd.png (42KB, 653x726px) Image search: [Google]
amd.png
42KB, 653x726px
>>60268279
NOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
I'M IN CHARGE HERE
>>
>>60270132
Lol
>>
>>60272813
>I blame the incompetent fucking man children of the PC gaming community
Yeah they sure need proper OGL drives which ati/amd fails to deliver for 16 years.
KYS
Y
S
>>
>>60268279
look out for wood screws
>>
>>60272813

Amd/ati never put the same effort on software, for nvidia it has paid of hugely. Look at those speakers on the page, none of them are from gaming. All the growth is on non-gaming areas.
>>
>>60272875

Enjoy your propeietary code blobs on an open source system.
>>
>>60272896
Enjoy your 0 enterprise market, poojet.
>>
>>60272888

It's CUDA investment, and it's paid off hugely for them. In contrast to AMDs romantic notion of having an open source community do all of their heavy lifting, the number one reason why open source operating systems are largely irrelevant in the consumer space.

It's also from a short sighted expensive purchase and then launching a failure of a CPU while management blows enormous amounts of cash on concert venues and AMD themed events, that lead to massive downsizing, selling of critical IP, and barely managing to keep the lights on with a skeleton crew.

But even when AMD had the better product people kept buying the shittier Nvidia.
>>
>>60272902

Boltzman initiative.

Cutting in to it with a mother fucking chainsaw.
>>
File: 1080ti.jpg (220KB, 1282x677px) Image search: [Google]
1080ti.jpg
220KB, 1282x677px
>how to market the titan xp
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.