[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i got this stereo receiver from my uncle a while back, finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

i got this stereo receiver from my uncle a while back, finally got around to hooking it up today. problem is no noise comes from it, i know the speakers are good and it lights up and stuff, I think the problem is that there's a battery compartment on the back for 3 AAs and the batteries in it were from the 80s.

Why would something like this even have a battery compartment though? I checked google and can't find anything on it.
>>
>>60257981
that was probably for the station memory or built in clock if there is any.
shouldn't cause the issue with no sound though.
>>
>>60257981
You need to push the "speakers A" or "speakers B" button depending on how you connected them. Classic. Mother-in-law had same issue, never even tried it or looked at the input/output labeling before I got there.
>>
>>60258065
interesting... i guess ill have to take it apart and try to figure out why theres no sound
>>
>>60258156
lol i've owned a stereo before
>>
>>60258167
maybe it's the speaker relais or something like that..
>>
How do you know the speakers are good?
>>
Plug in headphones to test audio
>>
tried all inputs? maybe it's just the radio that's fried
>>
>>60257981
Flash Gentoo
>>
Why is old stuff so cool looking
>>
>>60259597
Because almost everyone had access to the same tech so you had to set yourself apart with design.
>>
>>60257981
Check the fuses. You may need to open the unit to get to them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.