[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buy a case >the power LED lights up the entire fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
>buy a case
>the power LED lights up the entire fucking room

Why do manufacturers always make their LEDs ridiculously bright?
>>
>>60254703
>motherboard has bright as fuck lights
>no way to turn them off
why is this allowed?
>>
>>60254703
dont connect the led?
>>
>tfw no pitch black passively cooled PC

I spend 18 hours a day being blinded by LEDs and my ears assault by the constant grinding buzz of poorly maintained fans
>>
>>60254805
I did disconnect it. But I've noticed this with other computer components. I recently bought a laptop faux-DVD drive caddy for a second HDD, which is blinding when you look at it.
>>
>>60254934
Electrical tape over the LED
>>
>>60254984
nobody said you can't get rid of it or do anything about it, the complaint is that it exists at all
>>
>>60255030
That's a pretty dumb complaint then. A lot of people like the LEDs and they're a marketing gimmick so of course they're going to exist. You have the option of spending 20 seconds to permanently disable it if it bugs you.
>>
File: status-leds-100041097-orig.jpg (14KB, 268x220px) Image search: [Google]
status-leds-100041097-orig.jpg
14KB, 268x220px
>>60255068
OP here. I'm not complaining that the LEDs exist, it's that they're TOO BRIGHT. Imagine if the status LEDs on your laptop were bright enough to light up a room.
>>
>>60254737
Quick anon! Cover the lights with your cum.
>>
>>60255167
My routers LEDs are so fucking bright. I had to turn it to the wall so it wouldn't light up the whole room.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.