/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best way to pay for goods anonymously over the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1457223581779.jpg (805KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457223581779.jpg
805KB, 1200x1000px
What's the best way to pay for goods anonymously over the internet? Should I buy a preloaded card with cash at a local store, or would that still be require my real name?
>>
The best is bitcoin.
>>
>>60253917
Cryptocurrency, or preloaded cash cards.
>>
Not all preloaded cash cards are good though, some require address and personal info. Not so sure about faking them, from what I remember there was some sort of verification. As far as I know there is some which don't require information. However bitcoin is the safest bet as long as its not from coinbase.
>>
Who are you trying to conceal your details from?
The bank? The seller?

You can get a money order anywhere and does not require any personal info.
>>
>>60253948
The seller.
>>
>>60253969
Money orders are simple and much more widely accepted than meme crypto-currencies.

Any 7/11 will issue money orders for like 49 or 99 cents. You also can have the thing you buy sent anywhere too if you're concerned about your address being exposed too.
>>
>>60253917
>pay for goods anonymously over the internet? >preloaded card with cash at a local store
I have used preloaded cards to buy stuff from Amazon. To purchase things online you need to register the card online with a name and address (email was optional I think). Some other anon ITT has a different experience. So perhaps it is different in other countries or it depends on the card or it depends on the store.

I'm in the USA and I needed to register for the Mastercard to use with Amazon and Google Play. I don't use the card for Anonymity. I use it to keep my CC number out of company databases.

Bitcoin is the way to go for anonymous online shopping. But I am curious to hear the experiences of others using preloaded card anonymously. Maybe I'm just using the wrong ones.
>>
>>60253917
B I T C O I N S
>>
>>60253917
Is this really how body worlds etc moves those skellies around
>>
>>60254051
Visa gift cards administered by VanillaGift only require a ZIP code to be entered on the card management webpage to make them usable online. The merchant then only validates against that (and card number/expiry/CVC of course) for the billing info.
>>
>>60253917
how are they going to ship it if its anonymous?
>>
>>60254358
Probably to a relay point where he could pick up his package
>>
>>60254391
nice way to get scammed out of your neetbux
>>
>>60253917
what are you ordering, anon?
>>
File: ll-00.jpg (18KB, 388x425px) Image search: [Google]
ll-00.jpg
18KB, 388x425px
>>60254285
>Visa gift cards administered by VanillaGift only require a ZIP code to be entered on the card management webpage to make them usable online. The merchant then only validates against that (and card number/expiry/CVC of course) for the billing info.
I wonder if I've been doing it wrong all this time. Maybe all I needed to enter was the zip.
>>
dash, monero, zcash
>>
>>60254495
i never had to activate vanillacards for shit

but i wasn't trying to be anonymous either
>>
>>60253917
Buy bitcoin with cash somewhere. Use a throw away laptop on public wifi with a usb based OS. Tor.
>>
>>60253917
PaySafeCard.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.