[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this shit tier company allowed to exist? >get gifted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 6

File: kikapp_mac_icon.png (11KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
kikapp_mac_icon.png
11KB, 512x512px
How is this shit tier company allowed to exist?
>get gifted an iphone and decide to use it
>Apple suddenly locks my Apple ID because "lol fuck you :^)"
>cant unlock it because the email linked to it is gone, i deleted it long ago and I completely forgot my security questions
>have to make an entirely new Apple ID
>try to log out of my old Apple ID on my iphone
>"lol fuck you, you cant sign out without verifying and your account is locked :^)"
>cant even fucking sign out without entering a password
>this is secure in the eyes of apple
>no possible way to erase my iphone
>it's now completely useless as my apple ID is fucking burned into it now
>Apple support can't do shit because "you cant prove you as you :^)"
>a $600 product goes down the drain just because applel can't figure out how to actually make things secure without fucking the end consumer

Someone fucking shoot up Apple HQ.
>>
Give it back, Tyrone.
>>
Give it back DeShawn Willis Lemarkus Tryroneius Jones
>>
>>60249041
Epic memes, really epic upvoted +1 xd

>>60249057
>namefagging
>>
File: Don't have a related image?.jpg (74KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
Don't have a related image?.jpg
74KB, 400x306px
>WAAAAH! I'm stupid!
>WAAAAH! I can't simply go to the Apple Store for assistance because they'll know it's stolen!
>WAAAAH! I made a thread on /g/ based on pure fiction because I'm a retard!
>>
Stop stealing, Jamal
>>
>cant unlock it because the email linked to it is gone, i deleted it long ago and I completely forgot my security questions

Don't do this. Don't be a retard. Problem solved.
>>
>all these words to hide the fact that you stole a product

give
it
back
jamal
>>
>I completely forgot my security questions
>This is somehow Apple's fault
There are plenty of reasons to dislike Apple. Your room temperature IQ is not among them.
>>
>>60249015
>using tge smiley with the carat nose
>>
>>60249015
SHHHHHHEEEEEEEIIIITTTT
Give it back Tyrone!
>>
>go to settings
>sign out
>>
>>60249491
Only US has apple stores.
>>
>>60249015

>Makes thread about iPhone being garbage, doesn't mention compatibility, real support problems, and idiot kid interface
>>
File: crapple.png (862KB, 1274x1376px) Image search: [Google]
crapple.png
862KB, 1274x1376px
>>
>>60249015
Give it back, Tyrese Jones
>>
>>60250807
Not OP, but I'd rather have a phone I can reset myself and be usable in case I accidentally fuck it up than have some shiny garbage that bricks if you forget your password. The only thing that "security" feature does is ensure that applel gets another sale. Don't let your phone get stolen is much simpler.
>>
>>60249015
>needing an email address and an internet connection to set up and use your phone
Topcuck. My Nexus 5 with Lineage OS doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>60251012
Found the third world europoor!
>>
>>60251012
That's not true
t. live 5 km from Apple store in Germany
>>
I am having the same issue with not being able to sign out without a password. I legitimately do not understand how anyone at Apple, a company that makes simplicity and the fact that "it just works" their biggest selling points, looked at the fact that you have to enter your Apple ID password to sign out and thought "this is fine"
>>
>>60249041
>>60249057
>>60250786
>>60250822
>>60250957
>>60251116
0.1 cents have been deposited to your account

>>60249491
>having to go to a store an hour away just to unbrick your phone is acceptable
>some people living in bumfuck no where won't even have this option
Yeah, this is fine.

>>60250910
>forget security questions
>cant reset them unless you have an email to have reset them
>oh wait sorry cant do that because your email is gone and you cant change your linked email without knowing your security questions DURR
It Just Works(TM)

>>60251008
His Apple ID is disabled fucktard, he can't without logging in first.
>>
>>60251576
kys Jamal. just fucking do it.
>>
>>60251576
i'm sorry you can't use the phone you stole jamal. truly horrifying.

a locked icloud account doesn't prevent you from signing into a icloud locked device. i know this because i literally just did it. i can't log in because i forgot my security questions but that still lets me unlock the device's icloud activation lock.
>>
>>60251379
Are you fucking retarded?

>iCloud Activation Lock prevents Jamal, like OP, from stealing your device, wiping it, and simply logging into their account

>Wahhh why can't I sign out from an account on my phone and disable iCAL without knowing my password :(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
>>
>>60251640
>>60251673
A locked icloud account does prevent it fucktard. I'm sitting here with my iphone I just factory reset and it's activation locked and it won't be activated unless I can sign in, but guess what, I can't sign the fuck with my password because it'll just yell at me about my Apple ID being disabled and I'll just be thrown back at square one.
>>
>>60251696
>>60251696
I know my fucking password you apple shill. Why the fuck do you think I'm talking about my ID being disabled? I woke up this morning to my phone telling me I needed to login to iCloud again for verification only to be yelled at that my Apple ID was disabled for no good reason.
>>
>Using Apple products
Found the problem.
>>
>>60251756
>>60251776
Please don't chimp out on me, Tyrese and Duqan.

>>60251756
I have a locked iCloud account because I kept trying to sign in with shitty created Hackintoshes that reported bad info. I was able to disable iCloud Activation Lock on my iPhone 6 with the same account simply by signing in. I was not, however, allowed to sign into iCloud once my phone was running again after the iCAL.

>>60251776
Yeah, that's different than the iCloud Activation Lock, though, you stupid fucking chimp. Your iPhone isn't locked, you just need to figure out what you did to get your account locked. Has your info been leaked anywhere and Apple locked it because people were trying to sign in? Who fucking knows, give them a call if this is truly (((your phone)))
>>
>>60251824
Read, read carefully you fucking moron.

I cannot get into my account because it has been disabled.

I know my password but my email that was linked to it was deleted a long time ago.

Attempting to log out or do anything with my Apple ID requires logging in, and I cannot do so as it is disabled.

I factory reset my phone, but to activate it I must log in but I can't as my Apple ID is disabled.

Notice how it's one big loop meaning I can't do shit?
>>
File: fixed.jpg (305KB, 1263x1060px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
305KB, 1263x1060px
>>
>>60251882
Holy fucking shit, you're the one who lacks any reading comprehension! Let's break it down.

I have an iCloud account that's been disabled.

I cannot log into this iCloud account because I did some stupid shit.

I have an iPhone that was signed into this iCloud account.

I reset this iPhone.

I was requested to sign into my iCloud account that was disabled.

I logged in successfully, despite the iCloud account being disabled.

When I got the "Welcome" screen of iOS, I was unable to log into the disabled iCloud account.

I made a new account.

tl;dr? a disabled iCloud account does not prevent you from getting past iCloud activation lock.
>>
>>60251895
I know my password. Hell, want me to give you my account info just to prove it? I don't even give a shit anymore.
>>
>>60251916
Take the phone back to the store and get a refund then.

If it was a gift, return it and say it's broken. You need a receipt.

If you can't do either of that, then you are not the original owner. Which means you need to fuck off.
>>
>>60249015
This is a feature, not a bug. Fuck off.
>>
File: apple-id-disabled.jpg (48KB, 800x506px) Image search: [Google]
apple-id-disabled.jpg
48KB, 800x506px
>>60251915
Who's the real Jamal you fucking nigger? Believe me or not, it doesn't matter how many times I attempt to log in to my Apple ID to activate my phone because it was disabled. It just puts this pop up on my screen every time.

>>60251952
>its a feature(tm)
>>
>>60251972
Bring it to Apple then you fucking idiot
>>
>>60251975
How is this acceptable?
>>
>>60251985
Security reasons, so to prevent Jamals like you from stealing.
>>
>>60251972
>the email linked to it is gone, i deleted it long ago and I completely forgot my security questions
A security system that requires you to not lose your credentials? Wow, fuck Apple.
>>
>>60252000
>this is secure
>driving an hour up to my local applel store just to have some HS grad who wasn't smart enough to go into IT unbrick my property
>when I know my fucking password to begin with
Epic.
>>
>>60249015
>I am such a fucking retard that I left Find My iPhone on when I could turn it off
>On a device I registered to a disposable Apple account
>Apple is resposible for my tackling my illegal activities
JUST FUCKING GIVE IT BACK
>>
>>60252019
I know my password, there was no reason for it to have even been disabled in the first place.
>>
>>60252031
You realize you've fucked up multiple steps here? Right? This isn't the average consumer's problem.

>I lost my email account and didn't bother to change it on my iCloud account
>I don't know my security questions
>I did something to get my iCloud account locked
>My immediate thought is to reset the iPhone like a fucking retard

Yeah, damn. What an unfortunate series of events there Jamal.
>>
>>60252046
Yeah god forbid I didn't have foresight 20/20 for something I didn't realize was going to happen. Fuck me, right?
>>
You don't need to drive to an Apple store, you can call them.

When I bought my first iPhone 4 I couldn't remember the answers to my security questions either because I made the iTunes account ages ago for an old iPod.

I called them and they asked me what I did remember and it turned out it was just typos, they unlocked the account, and everything was good.
>>
>>60252057
Working as intended. Next time steal a Galaxy.
>>
>>60249015
>cant unlock it because the email linked to it is gone
Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>60252057
You're blaming a company's security policy for something you've fucked up on many times.

Why would you let your Apple account lead to a disabled/deleted email account? Someone can just recreate it and steal your shit.

Why would you not make sure your account recovery steps are something you know?

Why would you reset your device when you lost access to the account? Going to appleid.apple.com allows you to reset your security questions or password, all you need to do is input the 2-factor code that displays on your iPhone.

You fucked up so many times that you only recourse is to prove you own the device at the Apple store. This is not Apple's fault, its your own incompetence.
>>
>>60249015
Fucking illicit piece of shit. Recreate the same email account, recover your password, unlock your iPhone. Wew that was hard.
>>
>>60252080
>>60252084
>>60252090
>>60252112
I don't even care. Turn on the news tomorrow Apple is going down for good.
>>
>>60252134
Typical Tyrone. Fucks up so many times and decides to blame others.
>>
>>60252134
They will just blow your brains out in an area with that much surveillance.
>>
>>60252179
Hi David
>>
So someone tied their iPhone to my OG outlook.com email account.

How would I go about finding this iPhone, stealing it, then unlocking it with my email?
>>
>>60252231
Recover the Apple ID via email. Sign into iCloud dot com. Lock the iPhone so it sends you its location.
Sidenotes: Do it in nighttime so you have some time finding the owner.
>>
>>60252145
>>60252155
Yup, I'm black. Wow, must mean I'm a Jamal nigger who needs a finna 45 and roaches.
>>
File: 1422206838571.png (740KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1422206838571.png
740KB, 720x540px
kill all niggers
>>
nevermind i figured it out lol
>>
>disliking security fucking working

install gentoo :^)
>>
>>60252258
>Yup, I'm black
That's nice, I'm black too. And people like you are why I voted for Trump.
>>
>>60252664
>install gentoo :^)
Yeah, that'll teach you.
>>
>>60249015
>Apple suddenly locks my Apple ID because "lol fuck you :^)"
Never happened, literally your fault. There are a lot of valid complaints against Apple, you being a stupid shit isn't one of them.
>>
>>60249015
A. Give it back Tyrone
B. You paid for overpriced garbage, you got overpriced garbage
C. 100% Your Fault
>>
>>60252057
Have you tried not stealing?
It's been known to prevent such issues.
>>
>>60249015
>link phone to email
>delete email
>>fone no work?????
That's like encrypting a device with a key and then deleting the key and bitching about the manufacturer of the device. I think you should kill yourself desu.
>>
Why the fuck would you delete an e-mail account
>>
>>60251243
I only ever see nexus owners suck their own balls about them having a nexus brand phone
>its the same one developers use so its the best phone duuh duuh
You're worse than apple users bragging about iPhones
Nexus owners are the android equivalent to applefags
>>
>>60249015
Have you tried calling them? They can probably get you back in if you fax them some photo ID. Assuming your account was in your real identity or can be linked to it by eg a credit card on file. Even if not, it can't hurt to ask
>>
>>60252664
>uding the smiley with a carat nose
>>60253058
>>60253162
>quoting the smiley with a carat nose
>>
>>60249015
Give the stolen phone back to the owner. This is all working as expected.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.