[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I'm an Indian CS undergrad and I just took your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 452729-indian-man-new.jpg (43KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
452729-indian-man-new.jpg
43KB, 700x400px
Hi. I'm an Indian CS undergrad and I just took your American job. AMA.
>>
oh and yes, I do poo in the loo
>>
>>60244620
how often do you have the case diet soda and 4x20 McNuggets?
>>
The more people like you we get the faster india falls off the fucking map.

Your descendants will slowly assimilate and blend and leave your backwards race and culture behind. Consider yourself lucky to be one of the elite few indians that has marketable skills. Welcome to the club
>>
>>60244620

how does it feel get less amount of nuts?
>>
>>60244620
no you didn't, all of my coworkers are jews, unfortunately
>>
File: doubt.png (29KB, 300x162px) Image search: [Google]
doubt.png
29KB, 300x162px
>>60244641
>>
>>60244620
Yes goy, saturate the market and lower the base pay for everyone.
>>
Why even after 1 or 2 generations your people still talk with a funky indian accent ?
>>
>>60244914
Their heritage of street shitting and farming is basically ingrained in their DNA
>>
The bait is cheap yet the bitterness is strong in the thread.
>>
Um why do you want my job cleaning kitchens if you have CS experience?
>>
>>60245389
huehuehue it's funny because you'll be serving me at McDonalds
>>
>>60244620
>AMA
>doesn't answer anything
Congratulations on your shitty telephone tech support job by the way
>>
It's the butthurt Indian again. Will he again not post employee badge with timestamp? Stay tuned.
>>
>>60245567
>>60245561
>falling for the trap
>believing it's an actual Indian guy

t. retarded
>>
>>60244620
so you're one of the 4% of graduated indians who actually know how to program?
>>
>>60244620
have fun working 60 hours weeks to be known as 'that guy who was on the team that made the design for the back button" on some shitty proprietary program nobody uses
>>
>>60244620
i seriously dont have a single fucking clue how indians get past interviews when they all reek of sweat, curry, and axe body spray
>>
>>60245323
>why would anyone with better skills and a better work ethic have been hired over me? as you can see from my anime shirt and crippling social anxiety, I'm definitely a smart computer genius!
>must be the social justice warriors! yeah that's it! political correctness! waaah!
/g/ in a nutshell
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.