[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for some nice wireless headphones. The two I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: A Bright Future.jpg (54KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
A Bright Future.jpg
54KB, 900x900px
I'm looking for some nice wireless headphones. The two I'm looking at are the Bose QC35 and Crossfade Wireless 2. I've also considered some Audio Technicas. Any suggestions?
>>
>>60239672
Your kind is not welcome here.
>>
>>60239672
>Any suggestions?
Yeah, fuck off and get wired headphones.
>>
>>60239672
>wireless headphones
>Any suggestions
I suggest you start caring about value for money and slap yourself for considering wireless headphones.
>>
>>60239672
Bose records user data from blueooth and sells it to advertisers.
>>
>>60239672
Just get better at wire management

Bluetooth is a clusterfuck, it's not worth the hassle
>>
>>60239970
This. Bluetooth 5 might change this, but it's still crap at the moment.
>>
>>60239672
The Bluedio R and Bluedio UFO's are awesome.

As a general tip, if you're going for Bluetooth wireless then make sure it support BT 4.0 and the AAC codec. You have to check what codecs they support and AAC is what you want - not aptX which was useful back in the BT 2.0 days. The reason is that all modern phones and computers support AAC but nothing supports aptX so if the headphones are the variety that only supports aptX then you're going to get poor sound.

inb4 fags talk about muh DAC and wired headphones.. DAC stands for Digital Audio Converter, dummies. You motherboards has a DAC, your phone has a DAC and Bluetooth headphones have a built-in DAC.

>>60239977
>Bluetooth 5 might change this
It won't because audio quality isn't really limited by pure bandwidth. It's really a question of what common audio codecs are supported by the device and the headphones and the parts used in the headphones. Cheaper headphones and also older very expensive ones sound like garbage because they either use cheap parts or lack the proper codec support.
>>
>>60240038

The reviews on Bluedio are a bit low for my taste.

Which between the Crossfade 2 Wireless and Bose QC35 would you recommend?
>>
>>60240112
I'd choose smearing actual shit in my ears.
>>
>>60240112
>Which between the Crossfade 2 Wireless and Bose QC35

Actually had to look those up and I found this which compares the two,
https://www.cnet.com/products/v-moda-crossfade-2-wireless/review/2/

Honestly, if I had to pick one of those as a gift I'd take the Bose because I personally think those V-Moda Crossfades look really ugly. But I wouldn't buy either of them.
>>
>>60239672
I have some wifi cord for you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.