[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's this iOS optimization everyone mentions when talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 10

File: 300px-IOS_logo.svg[1].png (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
300px-IOS_logo.svg[1].png
18KB, 300x300px
What's this iOS optimization everyone mentions when talking about iPhones?
>"yee android is nice but ios is sooo optimized"
How exactly is that OS "optimized"?
>>
>>60237283
The user interface is prioritzed, for a start. It gets first dibs at the system rather than some random background task. Hence the lack of lag.
I hear Android has finally, after many, many years of complaints, attempted to fix this.
>>
>>60237283
It doesn't turn into a laggy peice of shit in 6montths like this trash Android can't wait for my iPhone to come in
>>
>>60237453
troll? If so, 6/10 you'll get some bites
>>
iOS runs on a few hardware configurations, whereas Android runs on thousands of hardware configurations.
>>
Massive chunks of Android are in Java. That's not ideal for performance.
>>
>small, fixed number of devices
Application layer doesn't need as many checks to see how pajeet your phone is.
>in house developed development platform
Apple runs heuristics on apps before they enter the store just like google but the difference is that the API calls are once again closer to the hardware, don't need checks and trade offs to account for pajeet hardware.
>>
>>60237453
it does after 2 years though because you are forced into updating major iOS versions that are bloated right to fuck that lower hardware can handle.
After 3 years "upgrading" to newer hardware seems like a godsend because so much inovashiun so smooth no lagdroid etc
>>
>>60237503

Android applications are compiled AOT at install time. Even if your application is written in 100% Java, it's executing 100% native code when you run it.
>>
>>60237533
>forced to upgrade

ok pal, i dont think a yes/no popup is forcing you
>>
>>60237552
>wants IOS for years of support
>doesn't update when new features are added
huh?
>>
As of now, the OS is of little consequence. Android is absolutely flawless on its own, and you'd be hard pressed to find any issues with performance when compared with iOS.

Applications, however, are still a long way away on Android. Apps on iOS are often required to target the latest versions, whereas many Android apps still reach back to Gingerbread. There's also the addition of non-native code, inconsistencies in the interfaces, poor security and permissions controls (even after the recent revamp that most people still don't have access to), and of course, the glaring fact that most people don't gain access to improvements short of once every two years.

Basically, Android has a ton of potential, but won't get there until Google gets it's shit together with software updates. And that won't happen until someone kicks Qualcomm's ass.
>>
>>60237533
Ok I'd rather have a phone that shits out in 2-3 years this Android I had slowed down within 6 months of owning it. I've had the same iPhone till I broke it and it had never encountered a slowing problem.
>>
>>60237283
>>60237602

Hardware and optimizations for hardware are negligible. An Android phone and iPhone aren't that different hardware wise. You have ARM chips capable of running all the same code about equally. Write some drivers for an Android phone and you could run iOS on it really well with only a few tweaks to schedulers, power saving, etc. to consider Android's tendency to many smaller cores and iPhone's tendency to two-three amazing cores.

It really is all about the OS. Android is based on a kernel that's been written up and down for servers, not mobile. The Linux kernel *sucks* for responding to user input with extremely low latency, which really makes a difference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOvQCPLkPt4

Audio latency was shit for years and even writing a game with sound sync'd to in-game events was an exercise in frustration because the kernel took its damned sweet time getting to "low priority" sound.

And it goes beyond latency issues all the fuck everywhere.

Shittastic security policies that make it easy as fuck to botnet your phone, because advertising. Broken as hell APIs because those APIs don't help make advertisers money -- better do the same thing as everyone else or get ready to get in a habit of employing workarounds. So much of the OS has been developed using interns and outsourced labor in India with the shittiest code because companies don't actually want to pay for it, and every company is just trying to out-wait the other companies in who'll fix what's broken.

The software guys wait on the hardware guys to figure out how to improve performance and battery, the hardware guys are waiting on software guys to improve it. So nothing ever gets done. Then Samsung has to hack the shit out of it as cheap as they can since no one picked up slack, resulting in exploding phones.
>>
>>60238069
>>60237283
>>60237602

Then all the meta-shit, like no one will actually support updates on Android unless you get a flagship phone, then after 6 months all the updates are obvious obligatory updates just so they can say they support it for 2 years.

The OS is just an absolute shit show.

THEN you have all the shitty applications and vendor software.
>>
>>60237992
My 2 year old mid-range Android phone runs smoother than my dad's couple month old iPhone, what a fucking joke
>>
>>60237283
The UI render pipeline is locked to a single thread, known as the Main Thread. This results in shit performance. In addition, Swift and Obj-C are compiled to machine code that runs against a runtime, which is much faster than JIT byte code. iOS is also much more restrictive on the devices it runs, developers don't need to waste time they could be using to optimize to cover edge cases for specific hardware. This is also the reason many games are only available for iOS.

>>60238101
ok kid
>>
>>60238257
My dad wouldn't be asking me to trade phones so he can have his old Zenfone 2 back otherwise
>>
>>60238257
Android hasn't used JIT in several years
>>
>>60237552
Enjoy not being able to download the latest versions of apps because your iOS version is outdated.
>>
>>60237533
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf_Bb6ygwKc

Try a non-meme argument next time.
>>
File: 1493498720551.jpg (90KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1493498720551.jpg
90KB, 500x497px
ex-iphone user here: iOS used to be the most optimized mobile OS before Android got the ART runtime. Code is natively executed on the ARM CPU of an iPhone/iPad, no java virtual machines required.

HOWEVER the ART runtime on Android means the java virtual machine is pretty much as fast as native ARM code.

You can clearly see this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcTAXsFHu5I

Despite the oneplus being chinkshit Android is so optimized now that it actually competes with iOS. I currently one a 3T btw.

>tl;dr
The Dalvik Android runtime was a mistake but it's K because Android now uses the ART runtime.
>>
>>60237283
https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2015/212
https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2016/219
>>
>>60238370
Can you give us a link that doesn't require us to download the gay browser?
>>
>>60237533
>>60237580

huh?
you said "forced to upgrade", you fucking goober

Whether or not you want to upgrade is your choice, that doesn't have shit to do with the optimisation of the os. I had a 4S with ios 8 a year ago and I had no issues, lag was really rare
>>
>>60238395
use youtube-dl
>>
>>60238429
>having to hack your computer just to get this gay video
nevermind, guess it wasn't worth the watch
>>
Smart phones were a mistake
>>
>>60238312
that video shows that it's shit since iOS 7. also lucky to skip 7.0.
is your argument that it's 1 year not 2 years after it lags?
>>
>>60238465
>using an app
>hacking
>>
>>60237283
Programs are all native on iOS, unlike Android where everything is literally a shitty java program.

They heavily limit what apps can do when running in the background, while Android lets apps do whatever they want, resulting in every app gangbanging the CPU 24/7.

Since apple makes both the hardware and software, they know how both work, and they can do all kinds of OS level tweaks to make it run as best as possible on the hardware it uses, while Android OEMs don't always have the same level of control since the OS and SoC are made by different companies, neither of which is the OEM in most cases (the only OEM who I can think of who makes their own SoCs is Samsung, and those only go into some phones).

Since Apple makes their own chips, they take advantage of this by using the most advanced ARM cores available with the best single threaded performance (a big factor in personal computing speed), while 90% of Android chips come from a company called Qualcomm who would rather just add MOAR COARS than make better chips to ruse the kinds of dumbasses who fell for the megahertz meme in the 90s.
>>
>>60238616
>unlike Android where everything is literally a shitty java program
Everything's been native ever since ART was introduced
>>
>>60237283
It's not. It's raw speed in the form of NVMe.
>>
File: 1493620892540.png (315KB, 530x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493620892540.png
315KB, 530x580px
It's mostly an out dated bait argument comparing iPhones with cheap Android phones instead of flagships.

ART fixed it, and I'd like to see anyone use a Galaxy S8 and call it laggy.
>>
>>60238654
Nope, see >>60238332
>>
File: 25.jpg (665KB, 1588x1480px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
665KB, 1588x1480px
>>60238658
>ART fixed it, and I'd like to see anyone use a Galaxy S8 and call it laggy.
here:
https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2017/04/samsung-galaxy-s8-review-shiny-new-hardware-meets-old-software-habits/5/
>Actual in-app performance on the Galaxy S8 is not great. The Google Pixel raised the bar for what smooth Android performance looks like, and the Galaxy S8 just can't keep up. In the above picture you see Android's built-in GPU profiler mode. Each vertical line is the time it takes to draw a single frame, with the horizontal green bar representing 60FPS. Bars under the green line rendered in time, resulting in smooth 60FPS scrolling. Bars that overshoot the line took too long to render, resulting in a stutter in the UI animation.
>>
>>60238658
It's still a little laggy but only because samshit fills it chockful of bloat (see oneplus 3T vs Galaxy S8) though their exynos chips seem to fare well despite that...
>>
>>60238658
>>60238678
Samshit phones are always laggy
>>
>>60237283
The idea is that because apple only focuses on one phone they make sure it runs really well.

However it doesn't matter once you start marking updates because apple has the habbit of deliberately slowing down older phones just like samsung.
>>
>>60238720
This. My iPhone 5 would mysteriously start to lag doing simple things like opening youtube and twitter after I updated to iOS 10.3 after being on iOS 8 for years.
>>
>>60238742
>would
why past tense?
>opening youtube and twitter
maybe because it's not cached after reset
also newer app updates might have changed the apps significantly
>updated to iOS 10.3
there was no iOS 10.3 OTA for the iPhone 5
>>
>>60238594
>app
>>
>>60238720
It's slower because the hardware requirements increase. I work for a NAS company and the same thing happens. Be glad you're even getting updates.
>>
>>60238820
>there was no iOS 10.3 OTA for the iPhone 5
Yeah there was you sack of potatoes.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/9-things-to-know-about-the-iphone-5-ios-10-3-update/

And I tried factory reseting my iPhone and guess what? THE LAG WAS STILL THERE. Glad I got an S5 active now. After disabling the bloat and installing Nova this baby runs smooth as butter on Android marshmallow.
>>
>>60237283
The phones have less variety so the shoe fits better, easier to fit one everywhere
>>
I love MacOS but absolutely hate iOS.
From the absolute shitty notification system to no file manager to not being able to set my default app of my liking for different things.

I haven't used any iPhone as my primary device since nexus 6 came out.
I can understand a normal person being happy with iOS but how can people on /g/(or anyone who know their shit) be happy with it?
>>
>>60238894
Not really. I mean all Android needs are a few phone specific drivers but the grunt work is done through a fast java virtual machine on all devices.
>>
The same way Gentoo is super optimized; it's built and compiled for a specific hardware setup.
>>
>>60238894
another truth is that a lot of people don't understand what a modern smartphone is capable of. I unzipped a file on my nexus 6p in front of my friend and he was blown away like it was something revolutionary.
>>
>>60238881
that's 10.3.1
10.3 OTA was immediately pulled http://appleinsider.com/articles/17/03/29/over-the-air-ios-103-update-for-iphone-5-5c-pulled-by-apple-for-reasons-unknown
>>
>>60238069
If Android was build on top of linux kernel, but modified towards low latency (like linux-ck) would it be better?
Or is it already modified by google?
>>
>>60238688
my exynos s8+ flies. I have no idea about snapdragon version.
I have also heard that snapdragon s8 are getting ufs 2.0 storage instead of ufs 2.1 like the exynos version.
>>
>>60238950
hmmmm interesting...
>>
>>60238878
You don't need to make an os more bloated to stay up to date.
If what you say is true then is doing a shitty job with security patches (10.1,10.2,10.3)
System requirements don't need to go up.
>>
>>60238952
it's already heavily modified by google and oems:
https://lwn.net/Articles/514901/
> Linux 3.3 reintroduced a number of pieces to staging, including ashmem, binder, logger, and the low-memory killer. With the Linux 3.3 release, it became possible to boot Android on a vanilla kernel.

https://lwn.net/Articles/662147/
>There is, he said, too much out-of-tree code running on a typical handset; mainline kernels simply lack the drivers needed to make that handset work. A typical phone is running 1-3 million lines of out-of-tree code.
>>
File: iosVsLagdroid_games.jpg (543KB, 2010x1425px) Image search: [Google]
iosVsLagdroid_games.jpg
543KB, 2010x1425px
iOS developer here, I believe it's due to the following reasons:
> iOS and it's apps are written in Swif/Objective C, which compiles to machine code. Android on the other side, is written on Java, which compiles to vm code. Rumors says this would negatively impact performance since it runs further away from the metal. I've never seem someone prove this point though.
> Another reason may be due to the ARC vs Garbage Colector. ARC is apparently much more efficient on memory management, also, Apple doesn't let in apps with serious memory leaks like Google does, so RAM is more efficient and the system feels "more optimized"
> App store is almost twice as more profitable as Play Store, therefore developers will give iOS top priority when it comes to optimization
> iOS gets more updates on older devices
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "Android is Shit", I'm just not a fan of Java, and I with Google would make Go more powerful. Apple has it's own serious problems too, like the shitty IDE that Xcode is.

Apple's frameworks are fucking amazing tho, specially UIKit.
> pic related is just bait
>>
>>60238988
minor versions aren't security patches
>>
>>60239050
and I wish* Google
>>
>>60239050
>> App store is almost twice as more profitable as Play Store, therefore developers will give iOS top priority when it comes to optimization

Completely pulled out of your ass. The only reason most developers prioritize iOS releases before their Android counterparts is because of the long approval process an app has to go through. It's considered "fair" to release it on iOS first to avoid these issues and then release the Android version.
>>
>>60239050
What do you think about the ART runtime? Is it really unicorn farts and magic like everyone says it is or is there something we're not being told?
>>
>>60239079
Nah, there quite a few apps that became abandonware on Android and keeps getting updated on iOS because of profitableability
>>
>>60238282
you seem to be stuck on an old version
>Android 7.0 Nougat introduced JIT compiler with code profiling to ART, which lets it constantly improve the performance of Android apps as they run.
>>
>>60239082
>ART runtime
I really don't know m8, but it sounds like something good
>>
>>60239050
>I'm just not a fan of Java
everyone is using Kotlin by now
>>
>>60237283
It just works
>>
>>60239082
>ART runtime
>Android RunTime runtime
>>
>>60239184
> Kotlin
> runs on a vm
> literally created using javascript
>>
>>60239248
>runs on a vm
learn what ART is
>literally created using javascript
lies
>>
>>60239230
Android ART Runtime.
>>
File: finder_by_picasso.jpg (18KB, 229x185px) Image search: [Google]
finder_by_picasso.jpg
18KB, 229x185px
I recommend this article that talks about Android latency:
http://superpowered.com/androidaudiopathlatency

That's the reason you can't play live guitar effects on your android smartphone.

iOS has some pretty amazing audio capabilities, like GarageBand (which is better on iOS than Mac, believe or not)
>>
>>60237283
Apple is a hardware company if they wouldn't artificially slow down iOS and macOS adding redundant features, they couldn't sell new releases of their hardware well.

Google is a data mining company, their main goal is to spread their software and services as wider as they can in order to get statistics from user's information and to provide targeted adverts.

Every Android version becoming faster and smoother, every new iOS version requires newer iPhones.

Android is a Linux, the vast majority of computationally intensive features like font rendering, vector graphics and so forth are implemented in binary libraries, .so files. Android Java framework is a sort of an interface framework for Android features.
>>
>>60239329
>iOS has some pretty amazing audio capabilities, like GarageBand (which is better on iOS than Mac, believe or not)
Anything is better than homOS X.

Also care to explain why that list hasn't been updated and why 99.9999% of people would give a single fuck about making music on a phone (pfffft)?
>>
>>60239357
>why 99.9999% of people would give a single fuck about making music on a phone (pfffft)
Why would anyone give a sigle fuck about browsing the web on a phone (pffff)

Also, if you like guitar/bass effects, iOS can deliver that and much more, while android can't even compete.
>>
>>60238952
I honestly don't know if they fixed that or not. But it was like that for years, and I think is pretty representative of the OS as a whole. It was just a low hanging fruit, as it's been a while since I've done my research on Android technicals.
>>
>>60237283

A meme, just like the security one. It's fun seeing normies talking about MAH SECURITY MAH OPTIMIZASHUN because that's what they have been trained to say by aggressive marketing. It doesn't mean anything.
>>
>>60239662
t. buttmad pajeet
>>
>>60239662
>says security is a meme
>defends an OS that exists for the very purpose of being spyware that you carry in your pocket everywhere you go.
>>
File: IMG_1342.jpg (79KB, 550x672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1342.jpg
79KB, 550x672px
>>60238678
>top the android store is a fucking antivirus app
>>
>>60238101
No it doesn't.
>>
>>60240424
you mean the play store?
android has more than one app store
>>
iOS in optimized mainly in the sense it's not a steaming pile of dogshit
>>
Anyone on here any good at making ios/android apps that are compatible? Looking for references of your past work, but may be able to pay if you can deliver.
>>
File: 1493533175105.jpg (31KB, 209x285px) Image search: [Google]
1493533175105.jpg
31KB, 209x285px
>>60237381
>>60237453
>>60237503
ignorant retards who need to lurk moar

>>60237491
the correct answer
>>
>>60241870
Fuck off, retard. The big variety of configurations you're talking about are $100 chink phones with subpar chink hardware powering them. The thing is that almost every Android flagship that's not samshit has a Snapdragon SoC, and their software side is still unoptimized garbage with poorly hacked together drivers ridden with bugs as it gets resulting in occasional lags, crashes and shit performance.
>>
>>60237283

They put transition animations everywhere so that it looks like it's doing something, even when it's just loading.
>>
>>60239216
This.
iPhones are made by the most successful and accomplished engineers on the planet, so of course it's humanity's best achievement in terms if being utterly superior to everything else that barely even scratches it.
>>
>>60237283
It's not. iOS is a mess. Android and non-Apple dumbphones are better and easier to use. "iPhone is easy to use" is just a propaganda. Android as an OS is significantly better and more powerful and has near-desktop OS features. As for why iOS is even remotely as optimised as it is, it's because apple doesn't have nearly as many projects as other companies. Sony has everything, consoles, cameras, phones, TV, and Samsung does too.

>>60237533
Older iPhones (like 5 and 4) don't even receive updates anymore and are stuck with old app versions.

>>60237491
This. Most manufacturers don't care about optimizing or even configuring android.
This is how low budget chink brands work (not limited to Chinese, this applies to American brands like InFocus and many other):
>buy cheap hardware in a bulk
>make a plastic cover, place hardware inside
>use your elite hacking team to take the vanilla Android, add a custom icon style, install some bloatware, remove root permissions, maybe even add some spyware for an ad company to get some funding
>install the "modified" android
>sell it to poorfags for 60-180 bucks
And congrats, this is where the "android is shit and for poorfags" meme comes from. If iOS was free shit companies would make shit phones with it and the same memes would apply. Of course 90% of android phones are shit when compared to apple phones. Apple releases 2-3 phones every year on average so they have more time for everything. Samsung released over 100 tablets and phones in the last 2 years and yet they still made tons of innovations on android and have some of the best devices on the market (but also tons of shit ones). They're always a year ahead of the stock android.

>>60239050
I'm also not a fan of java. A reference to it's shit performance is original Minecraft vs C++ Minecraft (on w10). Java needs more memory and generally runs slower. But newer android versions have circumvented this.

>>60239814
Apple is also a part of prism, your argument is shit.
>>
>>60242764

Custom ROMs are such a godsend for poorfags.
>>
>>60242127
I have animations turned off. No lag.
>>
>>60242764
iPhone 5 runs the latest iOS. It's five years old and is still supported by Apple.
>>
>>60240424
lmao
if your phone needs an anti virus program you have lost control of your life
>>
>>60243022
But it doesn't run the latest apps, does it? iPhone 4 is no longer supported and hasn't been for a long time. I assume in a few months the same will apply to iPhone 5.
>>
>>60238742
What the fuck? My iPhone 5 is still butter smooth
>>
>>60238904
Because you can jailbreak iOS. Never went back to android. Both stock ios and android are shit.
>>
>>60243151
iPhone 5 runs the latest apps on the latest OS.

Granted, it probably won't get this year's update, but it was supported for five years straight, something unheard of in Android phones. This is why iPhones keep their value.

It just works desu

Unrelated, but I want Steve Jobs to come back from the dead and force the entire industry to put effort into their designs and innovation again.
>>
>>60237992
stop running random apks @-@
>>
>>60237283
it's written by compotent programmers
>>
>>60237283

>Fuck off, retard. The big variety of configurations you're talking about are $100 chink phones with subpar chink hardware powering them.
Androids on runs on Tablets, SmartWatchs, Laptops, Desktops, Smartwatches, SmartCars, Smart-TV. It's not a Phone OS, you dumb ass. It's Precisely why Android is not optimized, because it's not meant to be.

>The thing is that almost every Android flagship that's not samshit has a Snapdragon SoC,
Androids runs nearly all license arm manufacturers. It can also run on X86 if needed. Intel, Nvidia, Rockchip, Broadcom, Samsung, Huewei, Samsung call release their own variant, and run the same platform
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ARM_Holdings#Licensees

>and their software side is still unoptimized garbage with poorly hacked together drivers ridden with bugs as it gets resulting in occasional lags, crashes and shit performance.
Which is mostly explained because Google was trying to reach mass-market saturation. It's OS that run on mutiple platforms and hardware at once.
>>
>>60238847
>APPle
>app

they never saw it coming
>>
>>60237453
Nice troll, I can barely use my old 6s anymore because how iOS 10 gimped it
>>
why even bother justifying your phone as superior at the end of the day it's your fucking phone and people are going to buy the phone they like or want.
>>
>>60243974
>Androids on runs on Tablets, SmartWatchs, Laptops, Desktops, Smartwatches, SmartCars, Smart-TV. It's not a Phone OS, you dumb ass. It's Precisely why Android is not optimized
Are you retarded? SmartCars have a tablet hardware with a more locked down Android distribution and the car-specific software/interface wired under the hood. One can argue that SmartWatches are somewhat new turf, but it really isn't. There is still the same underlying architecture and frameworks being used.

Android was meant first to be a Symbian clone that was quickly revamped into an iOS clone after Google had seen the potential of an iPhone to kill off the competitors' products at the time (Symbian, Windows CE, BlackBerry OS, "smart" dumbphones). Sure, this pile of shit wasn't optimized to none of it's applications, because it couldn't be optimized due to the fact that Android is defective by design.
>>
>>60244146
This post is FUD
>>
So which is better overall? Android or iOS?
>>
What I find hilarious is people's perceived "smoothness" of phones because of lame ass transition animations.
I messed around with my dad's 30$ walmart phone's animation settings and turned them all up and my girlfriend was blown away about how it was smoother than her iphone
>>
>>60237283
it's not Android
>>
>>60244544
Androshit can't deliver smooth 60 FPS without stuttering, since it's graphics subsystem is single-threaded and doesn't run in real time. That's why Google settled with fast transition animations, so you plebs don't notice lag.
>>
File: IMG_8620 copy.png (73KB, 788x428px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8620 copy.png
73KB, 788x428px
>>60237283
>easiest to use
>fastest mobile os
>not open source
>designed for very specific hardware
>>
>>60244693
His eyes and face remind me of a kangaroo
>>
>>60244456
You wish
>>
>>60246947
Go be a liar somewhere else. iOS 10 runs fine on 6s. It's the phone's second update for the fuck's sake. Besides, 6s still holds the crown in the single-thread CPU benchmarks over the latest samshit lagship.
>>
>>60242764
>Sony has everything, consoles, cameras, phones, TV, and Samsung does too.
They have different marketing departments for each product lines. Are you really implying that the same people are responsible for every bit of work done there? Jesus, droidfags are retarded.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.