[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Xiaomi phones so hard to come by? I want to buy a Xiaomi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 2016022401830471fven58l.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
2016022401830471fven58l.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
Why are Xiaomi phones so hard to come by? I want to buy a Xiaomi phone, but all the internet retailers I have found so far are shady, and there are no retailers that sell Xiaomi where I live (Denmark).

And believe me, I tried buying Redmi Note 4X from Geekbuying, but they processed my order for a week only to give me bullshit about it being out of stock and wanting me to switch to a different order.

Have you had any good experiences with chinese retailers? Maybe someone you can recommend? Or am I too pent up with getting a Xiaomi phone in the first place? The specs and the price range combo seems very attractive to me.
>>
Don't ever buy chinkshit
>>
>>60225943
What do you recommend I get then? Iphone 7plus? Galaxy s8? I'm not one to afford things like that, and that's not what I'm looking for in the first place. I just want a decent mid-range phone at a cheap phone. I don't want to pass up on Helio X20 + 4GB ram
>>
>>60225916
I guess it would hurt you to check catalog and see if there is maybe dedicated general thread for chinkshit?
Back to plebbit.
>>
>>60225916
> Why are Xiaomi phones so hard to come by?
They are not, you can order them in a hundred places

> and there are no retailers that sell Xiaomi where I live (Denmark).
No shit. Xiaomi only sells officially through very few outlets TO a few places in Asia.

Everyone else is a reseller. Yes, if we bought a Xiaomi, we bought on import from them.

> Have you had any good experiences with chinese retailers?
Yes, hundreds of transactions.

They fuck up at a not much different rate from any other shop that doesn't necessarily have stock for everything but relies on logistics also provided by their suppliers.

/g/'s /csg/ must have cumulatively amassed tens of thousands of transactions, most good, a few bad. Shit happens.

Buy from any store or ali and just hope for the best.
>>
>>60225953
You can get an Sony XA1.
I haven't tried it but build quality and quality assurance from sony is usually decent.
>>
>>60225916

I own a Xiaomi Mi4 since launch more or less. Let's talk about that;

It was very cheap for the specs. I bought it directly from china (ex-gf is Chinese so it's easy)
>16GB model. Literally impossible to find a 4G 64GB model at the time
But it supports like, every fucking band ever (china telecom version)
>But MIUI has random UI lag
Camera is good. Selfie camera is great (no homo)
>The battery degraded quickly. Can't hold a candle to my recently stolen iPhone SE.
>No SD card

If the storage were significantly more the pros would have outweighed to cons. As it stands I'm constantly juggling storage space just to have a few apps installed and be able to take pictures. God forbid I want to put media on there for gym/plane trips.

I wanted to get the Mi6 until I saw the lack of headphone jack. Also why the fuck is gear best selling it for like $700? I can get it from china for $360 directly from Xiaomi.
>>
Buy form honorbuy.com, they ship form Spain if you choose EU shipping. I've bought several items from since they were called xiaomishop.com
>>
>>60226012
>Also why the fuck is gear best selling it for like $700

They're kikes.
>>
>>60225916
Go to China
>>
>>60225916
They only have 2 (sort of) global version models.
The rest are china only, unless you do not care about data.
>>
I'm using a redmi note 4 right now. It's better than most flagshit phones besides the shoddy camera. 4100mAh battery lets me use this thing for hours
>>
>>60225916
Aliexpress my friend.

Sent from my Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro using Tapatalk
>>
I bought one from Everything, it arrived fast and w/o problems. Some friends bought their ones from aliexpress, that one's also reliable.
>>
>>60225916
I bought my Redmi 4 Prime off of AliExpress and had it shipped via DHL to Norway. It arrived within a week.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.