[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The major problem with python is that you need to import every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: SS.png (100KB, 1056x448px) Image search: [Google]
SS.png
100KB, 1056x448px
The major problem with python is that you need to import every imaginable feature before you can be productive. This is my current import list.

You can't even use fucking sqrt without importing maths for example
>>
my problem with you retards is that you don't even use the fucking tool PRODUCTIVELY and you still find reason to complain like if you were doing something important
>>
>>60221652
Yeah you can, try 9**0.5
>>
Yeah but they are different libs for different use cases. Not much of a problem I think. And isn't it the same everywhere else?
>>
>>60221652
how's middle school treating you
>>
>>60221652
Why would you import json? requests has a built in json thing you mong
>>
I'd rather 5 imports than 5 things I need to reinvent the wheel for.
>>
>>60221692
>implying that gets you the square root
>>> x = 5**0.5
>>> print x
>>> x * x
>>
>>60221652
why are you a fucking nazi
>>
Python is stupid because it uses whitespace as part of the syntax. We already have tools to do auto indentation.
>>
>>60221869
and the auto indentation is based on other syntax.
python just cuts out the middleman.
>>
>>60221837
Because I liked tthe uniforms and honestly, the swatstika is a lot more kickass looking than a fucking hammer and sickle or a snake.
>>
>>60221652
>You can't even use fucking sqrt without importing maths for example

Is that somehow unusual?
>>
Huh?

What's stopping you from writing a sqrt func

Also you do know you can import select packages instead of the whole

from flask import Flask 
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.