[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So these fucks want you to spend $1,000 to get a real new iPhone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Apple_logo_black.svg.png (53KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Apple_logo_black.svg.png
53KB, 2000x2000px
So these fucks want you to spend $1,000 to get a real new iPhone (iPhone 8), and not just another iPhone rehash (iPhone 7s) ?
>>
File: 1469950316718.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1469950316718.webm
1MB, 640x360px
All iPhones are trash though

t. ex-touchgate 6 plus owner

You're better off buying a cheaper but better oneplus 3T and spending the left over money on something more important.
>>
>>60221246
what is this even trying to show? iPhones have the same performance using less powerful hardware?
>>
>>60221350
>same performance
Applefags really are blind. Just accept that Apple died with Jobs. They're a pathetic shadow of what they used to be.
>>
>>60221394
will elon save apel?
>>
What the fuck are you even sperging about? Apple haven't even fucking announced their coming phone. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>60221459
dafuq m8
>>
>>60221394

>Apple was great with Jobs

Oh boy. This is fucking shameless. People will take anything and run with it to hate on Apple. We all know damn well it was the same company making the same fucking mistakes. If you want to criticize them don't use that weak bait. I've heard it a staggering amount on here, fucking /g/ PRAISING JOBS, what the fuck?
>>
>>60221491

The 7s will have the same same design as the last 3 iPhones. All the macfags are reporting that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170504-190646.png (66KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170504-190646.png
66KB, 720x1280px
Not shilling, I kinda miss apple.
>>
>>60221525
>>>60221394
>Oh boy. This is fucking shameless. People will take anything and run with it to hate on Apple. We all know damn well it was the same company making the same fucking mistakes. If you want to criticize them don't use that weak bait. I've heard it a staggering amount on here, fucking /g/ PRAISING JOBS, what the fuck?

Jobs was smart with his products and made people go through the snow to give him a product he liked. Cook is a faggot who made phones that could reach his p-spot.
>>
>>60221745

And you are a retarded cunt who doesn't understand shit about anything, never mind a $740 BN company's inner workings.
>>
>>60221246
how come the only time I see an android phone beating an iphone at this test is when this pajeet is doing the tests?
>>
>>60221893
Pajeets have access to chinkphones which perform better than phones sold to Americans.
>>
>>60221804
Apple is a big company, but that doesn't mean they're the same company they were under Steve Jobs. You my not remember this because you're probably under 24 years old, but for over ten years, starting in 1985, Jobs didn't even work at Apple. He came back in 1997 and took control of the company in almost violent fashion. He's directly responsible for the modern aesthetic that's been more or less integrated into the company identity. He's also directly responsible for OS X, which so many people love. It was NeXT that developed OS X, not Apple. The company does not have the same drive that Jobs provided through his iron fist style of leadership. We've not seen anything impressive out of the Apple camp since iPads, and I doubt very much that we will see anything in the near future. The fact that Samsung's S8 is being talked about more than anything from Apple right now, DESPITE the Note fiasco, should be proof enough to anyone that Apple is no longer the top dog and that spot is now in contention. Believing anything else is denial of reality.

Now whether you believe that's because of the death of Steve Jobs or not is up to you, but the timing seems pretty suspect; Jobs comes back, the company's growth explodes such that Apple becomes the most valuable company in human history, then Jobs dies and things almost instantly stagnate. Seems suspect to me.
>>
>>60221246
>>60221893
those tests are game-able and not reproducible since for one they use unpredictable wireless/broadband internet.

nor is loading zillion apps a realistic use-case.
if you don't use any big games, all your apps will be in RAM.
>>
>>60221532
bullshit:
https://www.macrumors.com/2017/04/25/questionable-claim-two-iphones-this-year-not-three/
>>
>>60222031

29. Your known-by-everyone Apple history ramble aside, you're too dumb to make a distinction between tech world stagnation and company stagnation. The fact that you talk about the S8, a phone that's getting attention for small fucking bezels and nothing more is evidence of how clueless you are.

There is little left to invent in the tech space because we have all the basic bases covered. Small pocketable computers, touchscreen media devices in all manners of forms, then laptops, desktops. There is no new category to carve out, its all been done. Anything else from now will just be an evolution of existing shit, making current things more powerful and capable with advancements in tech. We will not see a revolutionary product again for a very long time.

You think Jobs would have done anything if he was still around? What would he have done? Do you know what a roadmap is? Apple already knew what they were going to do for the next 15 years after he died. The last thing Jobs had a seeing hand in was the AirPods. The most 'Apple' Apple product since the fucking original iPhone yet no one realizes. EarPods which are te basis of AirPods shipped with the 2012 iPhone 5 after being in development for 3 years. That pegs the start date around 2009 or slightly before. You best believe they knew they were going to make them wireless one day from the start. The Apple Watch, Jobs all over it too. AirPods though are the real marvel.

Apple will always be the top dog, there's just no changing it. Companies like Microsoft can try as hard as they can to try and Apple-ify their products (Surface Laptop) and marketing pieces but everyone feels its just wrong and fake. They will never steal the Apple crowd.

A computer is only as good as the OS its running, and nobody wants to run Windows 10 on a premium level. You just fucking KNOW all of those snooty upper middle class high earning execs are going home to a house full of Apple products after a day of peddling Winshit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.