[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I use Windows 10 because it's fast, clean, and gets the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1488710436379.jpg (22KB, 533x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488710436379.jpg
22KB, 533x477px
I use Windows 10 because it's fast, clean, and gets the job done with minimal hassle. Thoughts?
>>
>>60206269
you're a fag
>>
>>60206269
More of that Pepe edit bls.
>>
>>60206269
Nobody cares.
>>
>>60206269
you're posting on 4chan so your time clearly isn't very valuable...
>>
None of that is true

>Fast
Needs 8GB of RAM just to be usable with any programs open

>Clean
LITERAL ADS IN THE UI

>gets the job done with minimal hassle
It took me less time to get a working Ubuntu install than a working Windows 10 install, while my Macbook worked OOB.

If you need Windows stick to 7, if not use Linux. If you don't need a computer at all get a Mac for fashion points.
>>
>>60206957
My girlfriend has a W10 lappie, not a brilliant one, just one she wanted for word processing for uni. It can barely handle opening Word without a CTD, it's fucking garbage. This is after I spent a solid hour removing all the garbageware that came preinstalled on it.
>>
File: 3843214214.jpg (404KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3843214214.jpg
404KB, 1920x1080px
>>60206269
I use windows 10 because I hate freedom and want ZOG to watch everything I do
>>
>>60206957
>it took me less time to get a working Ubuntu install
This. I just re-installed Linux mint and windows 10 on my desktop. Windows 10 took twice as long and didn't come with any drivers for my wireless card.
Linux mint came with enough slightly out of date drivers to get everything up and running and after that, it handles all driver management. It also didn't harass me with an unnecessary siri clone during installation.
>>
>>60206269
I use Sugar on a Stick because it's fast, clean, and gets the job done with minimal hassle. Thoughts?
>>
Same here. I don't even need an SSD, it's that fast.
>>
>>60206269
>fast, clean, and gets the job done
what are you comparing it to?
>>
>>60206269
I agree and that is why I also use Windows 10. I also put pirated 7 on all my families computers instead of Linux so they got the free upgrade.
>>
I don't care
>>
>tfw use windows 10 and debian on my laptop and choose 1 depending on my mood

literal best OS in each of their respective fields. you can't debate this.
>>
>>60206269
Agreed, I avoid using linux because it's a shitty reddit meme.
>>
I had to install it recently, this garbage doesn't even support external keyboards on laptops out of the box.
>>
>>60206269
>clean
hahahahaha oh shit this is either bait or a literal faggot who has never used anything besides Windows operating systems.

The thing is a clutsterfuck. It's a mess.
>>
>>60206269
So fucking what?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.