[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is C honestly better than Python? In my experience python exhibited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1463064708580.jpg (82KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463064708580.jpg
82KB, 600x720px
Is C honestly better than Python? In my experience python exhibited more potential due to the quadratic algorithms being more capable of pushing boolean codes efficiently. Python also has a more soild internal structure and a more viable anagram frame than most other programing software. The boolean codes synch up 100x faster than C++ and guarantees a not so cluttered coding experience given the optimal setting.
>>
>>60186714
Why is that slut thinking? She should know her place.
>>
Need an answer
>>
Does your Autismo make you unaware of Golang, the one true 10000x language?
>>
>>60187752
Is it easily decryptable?
>>
>>60186714
I want whatever this guy's smoking
>>
>boolean codes
is this a new meme?
>>
kill yourself
>>
>>60187787
You must be new to this board if you don't even know what a simple boolean code is. Fucking crossboarders.
>>
>>60187766
Decryptable is the byword of Golang. It's runtime is 100% cereal, which allows it to be both async and nutritious. It comes with many additional monadic vectors unlike other languages allowing you to literally use gradient descent to quantify your optimal setting.
>>
File: deer.jpg (40KB, 592x592px) Image search: [Google]
deer.jpg
40KB, 592x592px
>Not using PHP
>>
>>60187824
Monadic vectors are exclusive to perl compounds not Python. They utilize a different binomial syntax that can only be embedded by defragmentation which is a seperate scripting process than Pythons shell client process.
>>
>>60187888
We're talking about Golang monadic vectors here. You are correct that they are exhibited in perl compounds, but in Golang one may also inject a similarity matrix into the session header or each separate coroutine, which is MUCH faster for abstract transforms in Kleene space than what you're referring to.

I have some books I could recommend you if you'd like to get up to speed. Are you still in school?
>>
>>60187942
I actually teach at a high school. I teach coding philosophy and C++ graphic arts. But I have decided to switch up my curriculum to a more complex language such as Python due to the extraordinary kernel exploits that make it much more flexible.
>>
>>60188020
>>60186714
You should use asm 3D vector displacement. It is based on Pythons monadic bitshift algorithm.

Asm made some heavy progress in the last years and is recommended to beginners now, because it gets rid of Pythons confusing syntax.
>>
>>60187942
>I have some books I could recommend you if you'd like to get up to speed. Are you still in school?
if he doesnt want them, can you recommend them to me instead? im still learning and im kind of a noob.
>>
>>60186714
>Is C honestly better than Python?
>>60187736
No both are pretty much shit, made by clueless bastards who didn't learn from their precursors mistakes/advances.
>>
>>60186714
waht
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.