[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm trying to not be a NEET anymore by getting a comfy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: alessandra-torresani-03.jpg (672KB, 936x1404px) Image search: [Google]
alessandra-torresani-03.jpg
672KB, 936x1404px
So I'm trying to not be a NEET anymore by getting a comfy networking job. I'd like to get the following certifications: CCNA, Network+, Security+, A+. The CCNA is my top priority. Can anyone recommend decent prep materials, free or otherwise? I'll be honest, I'm a neet fuck with no money, so if I need to pay for it, I'll probably try to pirate.

My background: I've got some familiarity with C, C++, Java. I've got basic IT skills, I could probably perform just as good as someone from GeekSquad or something.
>>
>>60181380
idk but I like that woman
>>
>MTG
waifu material
>>
My work has signed me up for a free CCNA training course which is funded by the British government. The first thing they told me was not to buy the books, because they will teach things differently from the actual course. You can find PDFs of them if you want, but it sounds like they aren't much use and you won't read them.

There is, however, a book containing all the commands you will need (it's about 300 pages long and costs whatever £13 is in your native currency) that they did recommend. I can't speak for its effectiveness because I haven't read it myself, but supposedly that's the best one to get.

You should also download the Cisco Packet Tracer software so you can practise your practical skills.
>>
This is the one I mean:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Routing-Switching-Portable-Command-100-105/dp/1587205882/ref=dp_ob_title_bk
>>
>>60181380
>I've got some familiarity with C, C++, Java
>some familiarity

In other words, you don't know shit.
>>
>>60182020
Lol. Exactly! One of the things is to focus. Infrastructure or development. For infrastructure, I think is better for you to start with A+, since you don't have so Mich experience...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.