[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets say you're deployed in an invasion of a country, Nepal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: army.jpg (83KB, 636x435px) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
83KB, 636x435px
Lets say you're deployed in an invasion of a country, Nepal for instance.

How would you go about setting up a network that all bases around the occupied territory could access, what kind of security, etc
>>
I'd just use radio number stations or OTP encryption messaging.
>>
Store all information outside of the country.
Give each base three servers with hardware authentication. The hardware is signed and only those three machines can connect with home base.

Those three authentication servers are meant to authenticate individual laptops on the base with revocable access. If a laptop is not connected to the local authentication server it loses all access.

The laptops only have an operating system. Read only.
>>
Literally my job. Army 25N
>>
>>60180850
I guess you can stream information to individual troops from the base.
>>
short answer: I wouldn't
>>
>>60180850
Why 3 RADIUS servers?
>>
ISIS fishing post. Get outta here!
>>
I would use HTTPS and SSL to encrypt traffic and keep hackers out and then I would use passswords so only trusted people could log in
>>
>>60180564
use google
>>
>>60180927
So that it is required to have a physical presence to log in.
>>
Iridium SAT network relliant.
With server hosted outside the country.
Authentication using a combination of physical keys(RFID dogtags, and location tracked people that can only access nodes in their zone) randomly generated passwords that get shifted every 12 for every individual and only can be learned when system access is needed by field operatives.

While OPs crews get them on the start of every shift.
>>
>>60181261
* 12 hours
>>
>>60180564
capture local inheritance and/or enemy, give them packages and threaten their family and tell them if it's not delivered to x base by x time their family dies.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOUqVuNzkA8
>>
>>60181332
inhabitant*
>>
>>60180879
Neat. 25B here
>>
>>60181261
>Iridium
Gimmie a cheap SDR dongle and an antenna and I'll show you what's going on son.

>12hr RNG passwords for everyone
Good luck having people use that system. Your subordinates will come up with an easier system that the Nepal insurgents would need years to still figure out. It might not be perfect, but it'll be good enough.
>>
>>60180564
Military grade private tracker.
>>
>>60181042
Are you actually 10
>>
>>60180564
>cheyeneez using /g to figure out computer shits for them
top kek, those cheap bastards
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.