[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sur face/devices/surface-lap

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/surface/devices/surface-laptop/overview

>$1,299 if you actually want to use your laptop with 8GB of RAM without swapping to SSD all the time
>Still runs a crippled Win10 that can't run Windows software

TOP KEK
>>
>>60180385
Sounds like apple.
>>
>>60180406
>€2499 for the model with modern specs.

Yeah, definitely Apple.
So will probably be a huge success.
>>
>>60180385
>$1000 for 4GB RAM and 128GB storage
>applel has offered this since at least 2014

And yet pajeets will still defend this.
Kek!
>>
>>60180385
Microsoft still uses Apple products as benchmarks for their own new stuff.
Comparing this year's Microsoft thing to Apple's last year thing.
>>
>>60180475
>So will probably be a huge success.
Microsoft copies Apple - again.
Badly - again.
Evidently the serial failures in the hardware market have taught them nothing.
There is no money in hardware these days so they must be doing it for prestige.
But their hardware "partners" are running on thin margins and now have to contend with competition from Microsoft in a shrinking market.
Makes no sense.
>>
>>60180475
Only successful thing from Microsoft was the Surface.

This shit is like Windows RT all over again.
>>
>>60180385
What the fuck is that colored fabric they covered it with?
That's the area you hold your sweaty palms on, how the fuck are you supposed to clean that?
>>
>>60182503
>badly
how?

>>60182526
at least you can switch it out for a proper version of windows

>>60182580
it's actually surprisingly resistant to sweat, dirt, grime and easy to clean.
>>
>Still runs a crippled Win10 that can't run Windows software
Upgrade to W10 Pro is a mere $50 USD.
If you're spending that much on a laptop, you can spring for it without issue.

Moreover, it goes without saying that they're not marketing W10S to people who actually care about the difference, and if you don't like the OS limitation, you're probably not the target audience.
>>
>>60182643
I've been looking for a windows equivalent of a macbook for a while. Glad there are finally options.
>>
>>60180385
what concerns me is other brands will think "look! we are selling our products way to cheap" and start to offer shit specs at normal prices and rack up prices for normal specs

at least even m$ gave up on the touch screen meme that nobody wanted
>>
>>60182688
No, touch screen is still there.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.