[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't decide between the Galaxy S8 and the iPhone 7+.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: watermark.php.jpg (51KB, 525x655px) Image search: [Google]
watermark.php.jpg
51KB, 525x655px
I can't decide between the Galaxy S8 and the iPhone 7+. In reviews the Samsung looks like the better phone with more advanced technology but the iPhone has other features like better optimised software for video rendering and stuff. The S8 takes better slightly pictures and videos though. The iPhone will get more applications and gets applications before Android. Android gives you more freedom to move files to and from the phone.

I'm not someone who buys a new phone every year. My current phones are both quite old, the newest being a 3 year old Android flagship I use alongside an iPhone 5.
>>
Which of those two phones do you like better

How is this hard?
>>
Apple is shit.
>>
>>60167514

I like different features of each one. I run with the iPhone because it's small and does my strava tracking so maybe the S8 makes more sense since it's smaller than the 7+.
>>
You sound like a blue bubble fiag
>>
>>60167706
make your own fucking decision you tool
>>
Really hard choice
>>
>>60167122
what's his name?
>>
Samsung < iPhone < Literally any other Android Flagship
>>
>>60167122
I have both anon, just get the s8. Overall it's the better phone. Fuck iOS locked software environment.
>>
>touchwizz
>>
>Wow Samsung. When you get a brand new phone and go to take a selfie and realise that the default setting on the front camera is automatically on "Beauty level 8" which evidently means: seriously airbrushed face. This means everyone who gets a new Samsung phone and flicks the front camera on is automatically being told "Hi, we're Samsung and we think you look way better when we automatically airbrush your selfies for you, x 8!!" Thanks @samsungmobile for the vote of confidence, I think I'll keep my freckles and imperfections since this is how I look in 3D and this is how all my friends see me in real life. I hope young girls are buying iPhones instead of Samsungs.
>>
>>60171846
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>60171863
go back to tumblr, newfag.
this is a blue board.
>>
>>60170828

< iPhone < Samsung < Literally any other Android Flagship

You made a little mistake there
>>
>>60171863
hehe this guy is obv not a newfag he knows the rules
>>
>>60167122
Who is that semen deamon
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.