[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have issue with code >not able to solve problem after

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>have issue with code
>not able to solve problem after hours of debugging
>randomly remove a few functions here and there, copy paste from stackoverflow and go crazy with your code
>it starts working

I hate that feeling of ducktaped code, but sometimes its the only way.
>>
>>60159246
Let me give you a few hints .. what you're doing isn't actually coding. You're just flailing around and hoping it works. Also, dumb frogposter.
>>
>>60159246
How do you even know your code is working if you don't understand it? Pro tip: correct results for a few example inputs is not a good indicator of code correctness.

And no, what you describe is never "the only way".
>>
File: Blank_whiteboard.jpg (703KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Blank_whiteboard.jpg
703KB, 2048x1536px
>>60159246
write a mathematical proof on this whiteboard to show that your program works, you should be able to do this.
>>
>>60159246
dumb frogposter
>>
Maybe you just need rest. I tend to be sloppy with fixing problems when I feel tired.
>>
Fucking pajeet, it's not "ducktaped", it's "duct-taped". there's no such thing as a "duck-tape" you chucklefuck
>>
>>60159246
>how to spot your average python "programmer"
>>
>>60160251
educate yourself shitlord
http://duckbrand.com/about
>>
Linux is a clusterfuck of patches and shitty hacks throwed together with zero fucks for quality control.

OP will make a great Linux system programmer, you should start contributing to projects like systemd right away!
>>
>>60159318
 sin (x) = x 
>>
>>60160278
Do you call tissues "kleenexes"?
Do you call cotton swabs "q-tips"?
>mfw you probably do and everyone around you thinks you're a clown
>>
File: 1493449131479.png (142KB, 304x400px) Image search: [Google]
1493449131479.png
142KB, 304x400px
>>60159246
>have issue with code
>not able to solve problem after hours of debugging
>pop a question at stackoverflow
>turns out to be a bug in language / compiler / OS
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.