[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I use uber on a tablet? it says the phone number doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.jpg (22KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
22KB, 900x450px
How do I use uber on a tablet? it says the phone number doesn't work and I am using talkatone. It does have a sim card and 4g.
>>
who the smen dmn
>>
>>60154618
Don't use Uber
https://stallman.org/uber.html
>>
File: padfonecall2.jpg (109KB, 1192x573px) Image search: [Google]
padfonecall2.jpg
109KB, 1192x573px
>>60154641

>>60154658
How do I go places then, did your parents buy you car brat? and yes im saving up for a car.
>>
do you neetfucks ever go outside?
>>
>>60154730
Public transportation, bicycle or lending car from friends.
Or just buy a car you leech.
>>
>>60154730
Walking is free and open source. Or you can ride an open source bus or call a freedom respecting cab.
>>
>>60154902
You are tracked by street cameras when walking. Public transport doesn't allow cash anymore, you have to buy prepaid cards which are tracked. Cab companies also track you by your phone number.
>>
>>60154913
>You are tracked by street cameras when walking.
Applies when driving too. Better just stay in if you're this paranoid.

>Public transport doesn't allow cash anymore, you have to buy prepaid cards which are tracked.
Not tied to your name though. Pick up the card, add cash, use it. They can track where this card has begun trips or made transfers, but when new cards are free, you can ditch the old one easily enough when you've spent all the cash on it.

>Cab companies also track you by your phone number.
They can track where you've asked them to drive you. But unlike Uber they can't track you all day when you aren't using their services. They can't even tell where you've gone, just where you chose to get out of the cab.
>>
>>60154960
The same thing with Uber. You can order an Uber through their mobile website and a prepaid debit card.
>>
>>60154990
Their site doesn't work without javascript. You're still running their nonfree code on your phone.
>>
>>60155005
You can use someone else's phone or a computer at a library.
>>
>>60155013
>walk up to stranger
>hey can I borrow your phone to run untrusted program code on it?
Yeah that's totally going to end well.
>>
>>60154902
>>60154913
>>60154960
So google hangouts has it's own number and separate dialpad app, it better work. Paranoid fucks you'll be tracked regardless is that why you stay in basements.
>>
>>60155013

And carry the computer and library around all day?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.