[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the biggest tech conglomerates in the world rarely gets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

One of the biggest tech conglomerates in the world rarely gets discussed here.

What does /g/ think of GE?
>>
>>60145394
Their jet engines for the block 50 F-16s are nice
>>
>>60145570
I think that's general dynamics
>>
>>60145394
/g/ is for discussion of consumer electronics, linux desktop environments, and anime generals. By no means do we actually discuss (((real))) technology here
>>
They do their job without outspoken political agendas like software or psuedopolitical brand "competition" like hardware, and they don't resort to "the publics got our back!" whenever they need to alter something like yuppietech
That's why nobody discusses them, because they're doing things right
>>
>>60145394
>One of the biggest tech conglomerates in the world

I always thought this logo was from some sort of corn flakes brand.
>>
>>60145704
Nope, the F110. Fuck Pratt-Whitney
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Electric_F110
>>
>>60145394
general electric? more like general excrement!
>>
Nice generators they make.
>>
I think my gas range is a GE
can't say I'm dissatisfied with i t
>>
>>60146028
How many jews per hour can you gas with it?
>>
>>60145394
I've found most GE products to be of just "decent" quality. Not the best, but not horrible by any means. Straight down the middle.
>>
ruined by jack welch
>>
>>60145394
Nowhere near as famous, influential or profitable as Apple.
>>
>>60145775
>owns NBC
>no political agenda
>>
>>60147381
Comcast bought NBC from them a while ago.
>>
>>60145845
>Fuck Pratt-Whitney

jelly of that green power cuck?
>>
>>60146913
shut the fuck up

I bet you're a dumb anime watching NEET
>>
>>60145394
They have network cables. That's the only computer related I know of.
>>
>>60147782
I'm a workaholic senior systems engineer
>>
I worked as a contractor for GE. We had a "revolutionary" product (ergo not really a revolution, but still innovative), but that part of GE was sold to a competitor in a high-profile deal, and the new buyer cancelled the product and replaced it with one of their own for the client.

Nice place to work at though, I really liked it, even if the last few months were more used to buy chink shit and look up reviews of various stuff.
>>
>>60145394
they make the nuke platform i want to be on, so theyre pretty cool i guess
>>
>>60145394
They're the American Zaibatsu/Keiretsu
>>
They do everything but they aren't the best at anything. An odd company for sure.
>>
>>60145394
It's a corporate behemoth. They do some pretty cool and important stuff but nothing groundbreaking.

We could just as well be discussing Ford or Globalfoundries for that matter
>>
>>60146028
They are shit ovens designed and built by Mexicans. Good luck getting a bill of materials for replacement parts. I had my igniter fail for the second time last week.
>>
>>60145394
It was started by that fucking thief edison
>>
>>60145394
The original patent troll that forced young inventors moving to west coast
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.