[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thats it guys I give up. Im ending it all. One last question:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0001.png (92KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0001.png
92KB, 412x351px
Thats it guys I give up. Im ending it all.
One last question: how did you do it.
At first I thouht it was just one guy but this shit is way too well done for one guy.
I will say I never insulted IT workers. That would be retarded. I wanted to type Mana***IQ and got hit with the mixup.

Sounds emp as shit and like im overreacting but its not. Getting doxxed and spied all day doesntfeelgoodman.

Report so you can get the ip, I dont care, I just want to know how. And what did I do to get this. Where did I fuck up.

Thanks and sorry if I offended anyone.
>>
Emo as shit* i ment.
>>
>>60134123
I don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>60134123
shh bb is ok
>>
>>60134150
And one last last request. Some teach me how to read IT properly. Im still amazed.
When I first got hacked was like a horror movie from the beginning but then somehow got worse and worse. Just for curiosity, like, dont tell me every single detail: how!? This is the nsaest shit ever lol.
>>
>>60134150
Port 22 for ssh? Shi is something?
Explain
>>
>>60134193
You probably downloaded malware from somewhere. Do a fresh reinstall of your OS. Or better yet, install Gentoo.
>>
>>60134123
>Where did I fuck up.
Shoulda firewalled SMB, fuckface. That, and you shoulda known when to keep your trap shut on the internet. We're far from done with you, kid. We've got our hands in everything now!
>>
>>60134239
Is nono is the name.
>>
>>60134261
Probably. I dont know what smb is tho or not even sure how and when dis started.
>>
>>60134269
I don't know if any "nono" OS.
>>
>>60134123
I don't know what you're talking about but seeing as you're a dumb frogposter, i can only assume it's a good thing.
>>
Well at least I know im not crazy.
Ask whatever you want
>>
>>60134232
Shi is something, yeah.
>>
Its a script! Explain me senpai. Some tweets dont show up anywhere else.
What is going on :/
>>
Im scared
>>
Menendnddsmsnsnxjx
>>
>>60134683
I'm assuming you took a little too much (meth)/amphetamine. No one here knows what you're talking about. No one here hacked you, and no one here is hacking you. You are suffering from a delusion, from what I can see. Paranoia.

If something is happening to your computer, you probably have a standard virus. The regular type of malware that thousands/millions of people get infected with. A piece of malware that wasn't specifically targeting you, or designed for you personally. It's just a file or something you shouldn't have downloaded and accidentally/inadvertently ended up with.

Here's a website that will help you get rid of malware/viruses, or find out if you've been compromised... follow the steps in this guide:
https://wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Malware_removal

I know what it's like to be out of your head and scared. Just calm down and understand that you're freaking out over nothing. Your theory is not based on logic and reality. I hope you feel better, bro. Go drink a beer or something lol
>>
File: 1323193268517.png (11KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1323193268517.png
11KB, 250x250px
>>60134123
>>
>>60134123
>he visits fagbewk
you deserve the hackening.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.